Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

My names Cytryz. In the U.S.A. I enjoy playing people who are better than I am or at the same level.

I main Setsuka and Amy

Subs Cassandra and Astaroth

Shenanigans Algol and Yoshimitsu

if you want to play me send me a friend request or invite me. Or feel free to join a match I host. Pretty much if you have a bad connection you get kicked or mic spam :) all else is free game.

Duragon619 used to go to offline meets when sc4 first came out. He lives in San Diego, someone send him a message and tell him to get in contact with me. Ive tried already but no answer back. I WANNA FUCKIN PLAY SOME OFFLINE SHIT!!!!

"Stick me in an instatution, said it was the only solution, seek me some professional help, to protect my from the enemy....myself"

Suicidal Tendancies 1989........ur welcome

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

I'M NOT CRAZY. YOU AND YOUR INSTITUTIONS, YOUR THE ONES THATS CRAZY. YOU AND YOUR INSTITUTIONS ARE DRIVIN ME CRAZY.

<3 suicidal.

Yooo HRD I remember you man. Know anyone else in SD? Its barren of sc4 players I swear. Theres like 4 of us that play over in Chula Vista if you wanna roll through. It's at my friends crib around E st and 2nd. Hit me on here or pm i'll send you an address feel free to drop by.

all i wanted was a pepsi, just 1 pepsi, and she wouldnt give it to me!!

@Duragon....hell yeah hit me up for shizzle. I kinda got a free weekend without kids so it might be perfect. Lemme know! I sent a PM to you also!! BTW...Im greatly better than the last time we met....I swear...LOL

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

Yeah lucky for me lol. Once you're able to beat Maxi 5-0 that's when I'll know that you're starting to pick up SU's better traits. Right now you got the GB Asura and iFOTD going on but it's not enough.
usually thats enough if you have a pulse since both are mega borked

perhaps he needs more 66B?

also I noticed ever since I stopped playing SC4 seriously and got so much worse at the game, stuff that never bothered me before balance wise pisses me off now lol like voldo and amy
I guess I know why bad players bitch now...when you suck and have shit fundamentals everything feels op

I keep tabs on all you people, so you might not have known, but I have probably played you. And yes Signia I was impressed.

Seriously Signia, you've been around forever for SC4. That's like me getting mad that no one mentioned me as a good player on the xbox live thread.

Anyway, I can't wait to beat the hell out of all you fools offline at Dev though. SL you going to Dev?

I keep tabs on all you people, so you might not have known, but I have probably played you. And yes Signia I was impressed.
you can't keep tabs on me im way to unpredictable

still having trouble finding people who dont rage quit vs algol on psn =/

Seriously Signia, you've been around forever for SC4. That's like me getting mad that no one mentioned me as a good player on the xbox live thread.

Anyway, I can't wait to beat the hell out of all you fools offline at Dev though. SL you going to Dev?
So it was the same signia lol...attention whore. I was like ain't this kat old as fuck? Why he acting all new and shit?

Hi. First times to post here. =D How are you, guys?
Anyway, I'm looking for all of you which have a good connection to me. I don't mind using lag tactic or lows. I just want to train a pattern with more low moves in a good connection (at least in blue) (green is ok if it is SMOOTH enough).
If you are interested, please add me up. My user name: SilentWall

Character I use: Mina and Nightmare. My Mina will use all the lows. My Nightmare will use all the low also, but I will just do 1A->1K->end of combo only. Sounds fair, right?

I think that will help my offline play more. Thank you.

Back