• Ice Cold Edge

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Pantocrator

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • SamSam AKA Sixstyle

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Sacharja :
Fooled around too much ( 0:19-0:33), (and I'm not EVEN going to comment about him using Faust :\) Xianghua had plenty of opening he didn't even take. also did SSH A rather than SSH A,A, didn't even utilize its shift to SSH. He also seemed to do 3B(hold)~A when waay out of reach. And he didn't finish of alot of his moves (and alot of the ones he didn't stance shift with invited being attacked [A, 2A+B, etc.]. Also needs to watch his Sky Splitter when he inserts it, to prevent a 'oh whoops' moment like at 3:12. I don't even have a clue what he was thinking or even TRYING to do at 3:38-3:47. Had some nicely done moves, like 2:40 and 3:57-3:59.
Overall, he was the second worst of the five.

ICE COLD EDGE :
God, gonna say it. He was the WORST of them all!
0:23-0:26 - SCH B or SCH A+B would have reached her.
1:09 - Good shot, you nailed 3A, but you failed to follow up and hit her with a 1K?! She was near the wall when 3A hit, so a 2A+B, a 3B, a 44B, a 66B, a 22B, or even a 66A+B, or maybe even input 6B+K to set up SRSH while she's done to knock in a wakeup K~A+B.
1:12-1:20 pure buttonmashing is all he is and after the first round, he was too scared to even go on the offense at all.
2:16-2:22 was the only proof I need to know about his pitiful wall combo skills. >.>
2:49 - delay that knee a little you could've gotten a SCH kb(hold)~K combo on her. -.-c\\
3:20 - When in doubt, spam Gauntlet Buster! ╬@‸@c
But face it, if I-C-E came up to me (don't know if he's better from then but..), he would be trounced by me.

Back