Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so hard to find decent players online.
But when I do, they use boring characters.
I basically use every female is SCIV.
I just wanted to know, any true Amy or Sophitia fans out here? (xbox live only)
I'm up for a fight : D
:sc4amy1: YAHH EYYYY!!

Sohpitia. Yeeeeaaah.

Hello FuriousHarpie1! Nice to meet new players here.

As NDK so graciously pointed out, the threads he pointed to would be the place to find people like that. Im just gonna merge this thread with the one that NDK posted up. Good luck and if you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up

HRD

Pocky Yoshi is prowling on live. Hope to bump into any of you guys. Except those who know my temporary gamertag....don't tell them the temporary profile >.<;

Your Gamertag sounds extremely familiar. I am positive that i've fought you. I just don't remember the actual fight : ) lol

Urs does to. I play Maxi....like.....A LOT!! I usually play either a 1p red maxi, or just the plain 2p maxi. Oh yeah, I may play maxi......But Im good!! LOL

That prolly just rung a bell huh?

HRD

Urs does to. I play Maxi....like.....A LOT!! I usually play either a 1p red maxi, or just the plain 2p maxi. Oh yeah, I may play maxi......But Im good!! LOL

That prolly just rung a bell huh?

HRD
Not really it still rings a bell though. LOL I'll add you or you can add me. I'll probably be on in like half an hour to an hour. It is Friday after all :)

Not really it still rings a bell though. LOL I'll add you or you can add me. I'll probably be on in like half an hour to an hour. It is Friday after all :)

Im training for DEVASTATION, a big tourney in phoenix coming up here in a couple weeks. So online play is a big no no till then. But feel free to add me cuz once thats over Ill be back playing online again

HRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back