Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like you always do? LMAO! JK

LMAO!!! Riiiiiiiiiite...LMAO!!!! Gud 1...

Wen eva u say " Ur Bad" it always make me smile...LOL..

Also I've been playin hawkeye since I can remember, and he hasn't been using bombs or 1a since like summer 09... If people claims he used them after around that time they're lying no doubt...

IN da words of Baba= Ur bad tukk3 for posting dis...LOL!!! ( the 1st part of ur post dat is)

So today I did three FT5s vs:

xIMTxDragon (5-1, Noface)

Red Love X (5-3, Noface)

and

Offbeat Ninja (5-2, Noface)

Dragon used Tira, and both RedLove and Offbeat used Siegfried. Interesting that Red Love did not pick Voldo or Xianghua. Perhaps I will rematch Red Love in the future, and he will use a different character. I asked why he picked Sieg, and he seemed to think that I was implying that his Siegfried is bad or something. I don't think he's bad with Siegfried - quite the opposite. I just enjoy fighting his Voldo and Xianghua more, because honestly I think he's more talented with them.

Connections were decent, though with each person there was a touch of lag that affected my ability (and I assume theirs as well) to backdash cancel and step-g. Anyway, good games to everyone.

*Insert e-peen waving here*

Also, lolonline.

Tidal Leaf

Spurious (Setsuka)

Hawkeye...

...and POSSIBLY a rematch with Babalook. But only after he pays me the 1000 Microsoft points he owes me. :)

Chronik just got destroyed in a FT5 with dragon, 5-0 dragons win, He picked IVY and beat chroniks voldo, Chronik did 1A twice in a row to win a round and dragon still came back and won the whole match and when chronik lost he said dragon pushed he lag switch and counterpicked with Ivy even though dragon dosnt use the character and Voldo is better against ivy then ivy against voldo so yeah.....scrub

i started ta use 1A n i only did it twice u didnt mention how dragon only did about 5 movez...

iz great that he knows how to do ivy's throw but doesnt mean he has ta spam it anybody can do the throw now

So today I did three FT5s vs:

xIMTxDragon (5-1, Noface)

Red Love X (5-3, Noface)

and

Offbeat Ninja (5-2, Noface)

Dragon used Tira, and both RedLove and Offbeat used Siegfried. Interesting that Red Love did not pick Voldo or Xianghua. Perhaps I will rematch Red Love in the future, and he will use a different character. I asked why he picked Sieg, and he seemed to think that I was implying that his Siegfried is bad or something. I don't think he's bad with Siegfried - quite the opposite. I just enjoy fighting his Voldo and Xianghua more, because honestly I think he's more talented with them.

Connections were decent, though with each person there was a touch of lag that affected my ability (and I assume theirs as well) to backdash cancel and step-g. Anyway, good games to everyone.

*Insert e-peen waving here*

Also, lolonline.

Tidal Leaf

Spurious (Setsuka)

Hawkeye...

...and POSSIBLY a rematch with Babalook. But only after he pays me the 1000 Microsoft points he owes me. :)

1 im not paying you and 2 dragon and spur had a sets vs tira it ended up being 5-3 dragons favour :) video will be up later

Ghostman, U Lyin ass NEGRO!!! I DONT BOMB ANYONE.... UNLESS ITS A TECH TRAP!!!..I dont throw out random bombs n my favor because of reaction slowness online... N FOR THOS WHO SAY I BOMB N 1A WIT TAKI R LIARS!!!! SPURIOUS!!!!!!!!...

Ghostman so you're not really second best. More Taki users huh. I'll play with any of you.

Actually 1A spamming is bad for the spammer. Once it is blocked all kinds of attack can punish as long as within range.

Ghostman so you're not really second best. More Taki users huh. I'll play with any of you.

Actually 1A spamming is bad for the spammer. Once it is blocked all kinds of attack can punish as long as within range.

Not 2 b rude...But wat Taki user doesnt kno dat....lol...Dats y i dont use it online and offline..unless its a trap..

Not 2 b rude...But wat Taki user doesnt kno dat....lol...Dats y i dont use it online and offline..unless its a trap..

That is so rude. Jk. But those people still use it hoping it will hit. Of course it will hit once in a while, although you can see it coming with the trained eyes, but if you spam it doesnt that become your pattern. Pattern means big punishment with style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back