Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just raped ghostman in another ft5 mirror match

LMAO!!! suuuurrrrrreeeee yo thats false he bombed me soooo hard

No one joined my room in player match :(

you still on :) i wanna play someone new and if you have a mic i can attempt to teach you GB asura cause i have a trick that works really well but it sounds really stupid.

lol you had no problem with me. I can understand that I guess couldnt beat you on psn where the connection was alot worse and I cant get past whiff grab into adv lol but cant say anything cuz I didnt win. OH yea I like that 2kb into 2B the 1A+B mix up very legat lol and yes I spelled it like that on purpose. Oh why does all the trash talk always come to me. lmao

To be honest, Baba (out of the bunch that came through) was the most impressive player that came through. I had no trouble with IMT- even after he was getting used to the controller. Spurious dropped on some of our matches because our connection was shit. Oh, Flaming Muffin is also awesome- and majority of our matches (I was Ast) were 2-3 in my favor. I don't think I'd have a problem with you, but who knows, you are a Taki, online.

Also, Enkindu and I go neck to neck a lot of the times. He was one of the better players over on XBL.

edit;
But in the end, I was just talking shit to talk shit. I'm glad Baba caught on. ;)

ya i knew you what you were doen i know what your trying to get out of this xeph your not sneaky lol :) you shoud try xbox i think you might like it and the characters you use probably wouldnt be effected ;)

i would but you never tell me to i love your voice

Your a sick man Baba lol
lol you had no problem with me. I can understand that I guess couldnt beat you on psn where the connection was alot worse and I cant get past whiff grab into adv lol but cant say anything cuz I didnt win. OH yea I like that 2kb into 2B the 1A+B mix up very legat lol and yes I spelled it like that on purpose. Oh why does all the trash talk always come to me. lmao

Cause everybody has a beef with your tira no doubt. Lol that's just how it is with you dragon your just.... well that mexican XDDDDD Besides everybody knows you love to drink bread Lmao

LOL wow Kai go die. Oh xeph is the psn glitch thing fixed yet I might get on psn today, havent chilled with my psn buddies in a while.

Yes the glitch is fixed, I think it has been fixed for a while now. Also go drink your bread before the gel you put in your hair starts to melt. You wouldn't want me to have to use the funnel again LMAO

Ya, it's fixed. Been fixed for awhile, but hit me up- and I didn't use Rugi on you till' you asked. Maybe I'll just stick to Astaroth. And Ghostman, if you played CD- you shouldn't be calling PSN "not that much challenging." But, I was asking a lot of PSN's top players via chat if they knew you, see how you played. no ones heard of you. Must've been some horrid randoms.

i didnt get to play ghostman..... when I played dragon final score was 5-4 me but we didnt get to finish. then I never saw any of you guys again. damn shame.....

point is, dont put down PSN players because you guys cant use the controller or the Lag is bigger. that makes people less likely to believe you and kind of hate you

Ya, it's fixed. Been fixed for awhile, but hit me up- and I didn't use Rugi on you till' you asked. Maybe I'll just stick to Astaroth. And Ghostman, if you played CD- you shouldn't be calling PSN "not that much challenging." But, I was asking a lot of PSN's top players via chat if they knew you, see how you played. no ones heard of you. Must've been some horrid randoms.

Yeah the randoms were bad and Krayzie CD was actually very good one of the FEW that i mentioned but i wasnt able to play well because of the control and he realized it but i could tell he was good and i told you the ONLY people i played were the bad randoms, lobo and Krayzie (the whole PSN thing was a joke anyway bro) ;)

point is, dont put down PSN players because you guys cant use the controller or the Lag is bigger. that makes people less likely to believe you and kind of hate you

i live in PG county, and i was just joking about psn i didnt play nearly enough people to judge the whole community you guys need to lighten up and learn how 2 take a joke LMAO ;)

i didnt get to play ghostman..... when I played dragon final score was 5-4 me but we didnt get to finish. then I never saw any of you guys again. damn shame.....

OK uhhhh whats your gt, the only raph player I faced in mirrors or at all, I had the advantage in wins. Oh and we are not being serious about this counsel war lol, we are not trying to be dicks and say anything negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back