Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like you said though losing only makes you better, as long as you learn what you did wrong and try to correct it next time... I always like playing you though, I know its always a good match from my end haha I duno about yours, you seem to know or not fear alot of yoshi's tricks.

..I like fighting against u to. I think i got mad because after our random ranked matches everyone else i played was just BAD.. thats why i kept trackin u down room by room. "God if you play scrubs to long; then, find a good player its like finding a $50 bill on the street. it just makes your !@#$ing day.

I just ran into a guy named free5 and he make me wanna rip my balls off he thinks he's god because he GI and dash grab spams and doesnt think anything should hit him (like tech traps) and when i tried to explain what was happening he said i dont know anything about the game cause im 16. Then i asked if he even new what 8wayrun was and he said no.

I just ran into a guy named free5 and he make me wanna rip my balls off he thinks he's god because he GI and dash grab spams and doesnt think anything should hit him (like tech traps) and when i tried to explain what was happening he said i dont know anything about the game cause im 16. Then i asked if he even new what 8wayrun was and he said no.

well at least you didnt use the ole amy 2b+k over and over again on him :D fucker lol

I love how babalook will critisize every person for being a spammer or lag abuser or what ever. Then when you play him he does it to you cause he thinks its funny. UR NOT FUNNY BABALOOK. u dirty slut

HRD

i beat enkindu a long time ago stupid we had an endurance match n we can have another one anybody can watch me n koombala why r u talkin trash like ur good i alwayz beat u everytime i join ur room

i dnt think so buddy ur just a hater just cuz u alwayz get wooped by mi clan leader u go n make up stuff sayin dat people r bad n u beat people when u never do... its a shame people can believe someone like u(spurious)

i dnt think so buddy ur just a hater just cuz u alwayz get wooped by mi clan leader u go n make up stuff sayin dat people r bad n u beat people when u never do... its a shame people can believe someone like u(spurious)

Who are you talking to ?

lol chronik, you don't think anyone actually believes that you beat me, do you? I don't usually do challenges online, but I made an exception for you. The score was Enk 4 - You 0 before you disappeared offline. Now you're trying to tell people you beat me? Man, you're sad.

Shut up Chronik your dumb your opinion holds no weight here everyone in this thread says your bad so what makes you think anyone will actually believe you. Why I am talking shit you say? I am because you had to open your fat mouth and have the audacity to claim #1 Voldo. Which if your gonna put yourself on the spot and claim something your better sure as hell make sure its true. You claiming #1 Voldo insulted even me and I don't even play Voldo because its so far from the truth. I could name off even more people that are better than you. People who use voldo as a second or side character but it would be quite the list. Lastly I'll be the first to admit my faults and I'm not perfect so I know you have beaten me before. But as for overall record I know for sure I got more wins. If you didn't have such a crap connection I would play you again, but alas you lack in a good connection just like your lack in skill.

I wanna know whos his "clan" leader. If the leader is better than chronik...maybe his leader is the best voldo online *cough* *cough*

I vote myself as the best Maxi online. Anyone wanna challenge that? Cause Im so bad ass that Ill beat all you bitches!! Im the badest mutha fucka thats been up in your mammas fart box. Bring the chucks and lets do this shit.

HRD

I wanna know whos his "clan" leader. If the leader is better than chronik...maybe his leader is the best voldo online *cough* *cough*

I vote myself as the best Maxi online. Anyone wanna challenge that? Cause Im so bad ass that Ill beat all you bitches!! Im the badest mutha fucka thats been up in your mammas fart box. Bring the chucks and lets do this shit.

HRD

:)R.e.a.l.l.y:)

Last time i played chronik with spurious spurious got a perfect the first two rounds then chronik just put his controller down to show he wasn't trying then spurious skipped his turn so i could play him i picked voldo won the first round then he put down the controller again. I'm sure he doesnt recal that though.

woooow really 4-0 u have a terrible memory that score is not accurate at all i dont know where you got 4-0 from we can do this anytime buddy maybe you have been hangin around spurious too much

ummm who r u??? n i havent played xbox live in weeks cuz of school n work iz called havin a life somethin u guyz dnt have

BAKA!!!...there r none better than me the only one was lil weapon aka big weapon but he left sc4 a long time ago n koombala u suck i beat ur astaroth wit my sophitia(4th)... so much for skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back