Best Unblockable.

Ramus

[14] Master
Any game really, because the other day I was thinking how useful they really are, some have propetities that can be used for a completely different purpose. (Such as Ivy 4B+K that can be canceled to give her while raising moves)

Anyway.
Cassandra 44bA that thing covered half of some stages and was a two hit move and the charge time was not that long.

Hmm I can't remember any other right now hahaha. So please tell me what yo think.

SCV Yoshimitsu's 9A+B G, without question.
Tracks like crazy, hits hard, beyond usable... unlike most UBs.

44B+K for Patroklos.

Gives a you a little dodge back before hitting with a meaty Justice Punch.

I'm not really tech savvy with the certain codes.... But I really like Viola's (when her orb is not set), Ivy's (spinning whip jump & elegant back turn whip release), Z.W.E.I.'s, Sophitia's (air jump spin), Taki/Natsu (Spinning dragon), Setsuka's, and Raphael/Amy's.

I'm not really tech savvy with the certain codes.... But I really like Viola's (when her orb is not set), Ivy's (spinning whip jump & elegant back turn whip release), Z.W.E.I.'s, Sophitia's (air jump spin), Taki/Natsu (Spinning dragon), Setsuka's, and Raphael/Amy's.
You lack discipline! You must learn game language to make it easy to point out Unblockables! Instead of that long winded description of Viola's unblockable, it's actually 44A+B which translates to back back Square and Triangle on PS3 controller or back back X and Y on the Xbox controller.

>3

Cervy's CE.

(Hilde's C4A tends to catch people by surprise too, though I don't really see the need to charge for that long since C2A is so good)

(Hilde's C4A tends to catch people by surprise too, though I don't really see the need to charge for that long since C2A is so good)

I admit Im a total sucker for this. Id have to say hers would be my favortie UB. Dunno if its best (being that Ivy can get your back to the wall and she gets a damn near free UB.)

I admit Im a total sucker for this. Id have to say hers would be my favortie UB. Dunno if its best (being that Ivy can get your back to the wall and she gets a damn near free UB.)
If you mean her 6A+B, remember that it's i75, she takes CH damage if interrupted and she can't cancel it. Just throw out any launcher with enough range to beat the backstep. If you baited it out, you could probably interrupt it with a faster UB lol (not that I've ever tried this)

the best is definitely pat's UB, if you set it up right, it catches even the good peepz for the round lmfao

If you mean her 6A+B, remember that it's i75, she takes CH damage if interrupted and she can't cancel it. Just throw out any launcher with enough range to beat the backstep. If you baited it out, you could probably interrupt it with a faster UB lol (not that I've ever tried this)

maybe I was wrong on the notiation. But its the one where she has to charge it for like 30 seconds or whatever. I dunno Sometimes I just fall for stupid shit LOL

On a side note, I like maxis UB cancel to fuck with people. Pretty widley used tactic of mine. So Maxis UB is best

maybe I was wrong on the notiation. But its the one where she has to charge it for like 30 seconds or whatever. I dunno Sometimes I just fall for stupid shit LOL
Oh wait, I was replying to the part about Ivy's UB (Ivy's 6A+B is that one that backsteps and wallsplats you), you can just launch her out of that.

But yeah, I eat Hilde's C4A too. Sometimes I get the JG, but usually I stop paying attention for a second then all of a sudden she's covered in flames and i cry evertim.

Oh wait, I was replying to the part about Ivy's UB (Ivy's 6A+B is that one that backsteps and wallsplats you), you can just launch her out of that.

But yeah, I eat Hilde's C4A too. Sometimes I get the JG, but usually I stop paying attention for a second then all of a sudden she's covered in flames and i cry evertim.

OOHHH The Ivy one...LOL yeah. If Im lucky I can run up and give her a 66B (maxi), but Im old and my reaction isnt as sharp as it used to be, so sometimes I get all confused and just eat it.

Back