Best Unblockable.

Natsu Bombs!!!
Unless you jump over them.
I like to use Pyrrha Omega's 11AA UB and cancel it mid-charge to catch people. Her 8B+K can be useful, because if not blocked, it's usually a free 236B.Her 4B+K is useful and hits your opponent if they get right up after they're hit with her 66B, and you can hit them with a CE right after that for MAXIMUM DAMAGE

I have a few in mind.

Both of Ivy's unblockables: They are quiet effective and I can't tell you how many times I got hit by these because I happened to be too close to back away and too far to even hit her out of it. I can't remember the inputs, but these are probably some of the best in the game.

Viola's 44A+B with and without orb: It's all about the hip shakes baby~. With the orb it is pretty decent to throw out against inexperienced players or a semi-experienced player who happens to be stuck in the corner and holding block. I believe it can also catch regular step if they were not expecting it at first and were planning on blocking a jumping A+B at the beginning of a fight. Without the orb also has it's uses as it acts as a nearly unavoidable attack during her CE. Can be avoided with Just Guard during a raw CE.

Yoshi's suicide unblockables: Always a good laugh when someone accidentally uses these and kills themselves. More for laughs.

Cervantes' CE: Personally, I think this is the best in my list for a few reasons. It is ranged, kills noobs who can't duck, can be combo'd into, and can be stacked twice during a combo. It also has pretty deadly damage if I recall, which is not surprising for an unblockable. Downside is, it can be ducked and quick stepped.

Tira's 4A+B ( I think that's input). That UB can be hard to move out of. :sc4tir1:

Ivy's 44A+B. Good grief I have trouble with that one. :sc4ivy1:

Pyrrha's 8B+K~ I only abuse it with people who,for some reason, can't block lows.:sc5pyr1:

Omega's 11A [A]- I can't tell you how many people fall for that .Especially when you start canceling it or only doing the 11A and surprising them with a grab or something. It's really awesome~

I have a few in mind.

Both of Ivy's unblockables: They are quiet effective and I can't tell you how many times I got hit by these because I happened to be too close to back away and too far to even hit her out of it. I can't remember the inputs, but these are probably some of the best in the game.

Viola's 44A+B with and without orb: It's all about the hip shakes baby~. With the orb it is pretty decent to throw out against inexperienced players or a semi-experienced player who happens to be stuck in the corner and holding block. I believe it can also catch regular step if they were not expecting it at first and were planning on blocking a jumping A+B at the beginning of a fight. Without the orb also has it's uses as it acts as a nearly unavoidable attack during her CE. Can be avoided with Just Guard during a raw CE.

Yoshi's suicide unblockables: Always a good laugh when someone accidentally uses these and kills themselves. More for laughs.

Cervantes' CE: Personally, I think this is the best in my list for a few reasons. It is ranged, kills noobs who can't duck, can be combo'd into, and can be stacked twice during a combo. It also has pretty deadly damage if I recall, which is not surprising for an unblockable. Downside is, it can be ducked and quick stepped.

Ivy's unblockable that has huge range can be ducked if you're right next to her. Viola;s 44A+B during CE is a free UB, yes, but since you can't use her orb it has pretty small damage and I personally can't recall a time when I got caught by it when she wasn't using her CE. It's very predictable as are most UBs.

Yoshi's suicide UBs: I don't use those accidentally, they're just hilarious to do at any time.

I have to agree with you on Cervy's CE as an unblockable. Like you said, the problem with it is smarter people will see it coming if it's not used with a combo and will most likely duck it.

Hilde's unblockables for 3 reasons.

1) People tend to forget Hilde has unblockables.
2) They are so satisfying to land.
3) C4B is the greatest unblockable ever.

Hilde's unblockables for 3 reasons.

1) People tend to forget Hilde has unblockables.
2) They are so satisfying to land.
3) C4B is the greatest unblockable ever.

But they arent very useful ( in a practical sense) :p If the player has a decent amount of Hilde knowledge they'll be able to anticipate it

But they arent very useful ( in a practical sense) :p If the player has a decent amount of Hilde knowledge they'll be able to anticipate it
Most people online don't have it, I can't count how many obvious mix up people fall for it.

But you are right though. Hardly anyone plays Hilde online :p And when they do they are pretty terrible. (speaking from my experience of course)

Damp's B+K is of course the best UB xP
but also props for Pyrrha's 8 B+K
Tira's 4 A+B ( I think thats how it goes) love that set up with it

Edit: Oh and Rise A+B also for Damp but I usually cancel it for dat Moonwalk

Actually, C4A can be combo'd in a C2B X5

When a person has Hilde knowledge though, you have to make it not so obvious that you are trying to land an unblockable, which can get pretty difficult.

Actually, C4A can be combo'd in a C2B X5

When a person has Hilde knowledge though, you have to make it not so obvious that you are trying to land an unblockable, which can get pretty difficult.

Oh wow:o Isnt the timing super strict to get the continuous C2Bs?

You lack discipline! You must learn game language to make it easy to point out Unblockables! Instead of that long winded description of Viola's unblockable, it's actually 44A+B which translates to back back Square and Triangle on PS3 controller or back back X and Y on the Xbox controller.

>3
I'll try and learn it. :)

Back