Best XBL Nighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are still bickering over internet 1a? Shit, is this seriously an entire thread full of people that just don't get it?

Internet play = 1a. Don't like it? Don't play online. Of all the people I see listed here I see ONE person who I know has played and beaten actual tournament players in offline play, and that's BigRichez. Lock thread imo.

Oh actually tell a lie Silent just posted, Toronto represent lol. The rest of you just stfu about 1a on the internet already, damn. Actually now that I read that whole post Simon, that includes you too man, you should know better. Internet play is what it is, you can't just go banning moves and making up rules. Don't know what else to do? Read Idle's post in my sig for some helpful solutions.

Ya you have a point, but it shows skill when you don't need to go low. It really dosen't matter ppl are going to continue to use 1a thats why I have a good 15 ppl I play with that are good and don't need to use lows. I just got done fightin this terrible nightmare player and he called me a pussy and he spammed 1a lol. If someone uses a low on me their gonna get 1a I'll just put it that way.

This topic is basically just chaoticity going "look how cool I am!" so I am closing the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back