Best ZWEIs?

AndyrooSC

IVE WAITED FOR THIS!!!
Title explains itself really but comment below who you think are the best ZWEI players in the world..

Also a list of best ZWEIs on XBL and PSN

Thank You :P

Bearadox is the best I've played on XBL but he dropped the game
I played Hawkfalcon1 one time with my maxi and the dude was more than solid

Bearadox doesnt play anymore? he was the only Zwei what beat me- we only ever had a couple of games once ;/

maybe, but feel free to make a list of the top xbl players. btw some guy on psn said he plays toilet and hes the best but he never gave a name. but no one has heard from him since like the first tournament, but people keep insisting hes the best zwei in the world. technically by the standards that most hold here kerrigan would be the best becasue she went to a tournament and came in third, right?

Very true i dont believe someone can hold that title by going to one tourney and never being heard of again. Is they footage of this "kerrigan on youtube?

Haha- I get what you mean shes good but still can that tournement really grant her title of best Zwei? I wanna see another world tournement and a Zwei do well in that. But so far we got toilet and kerrigan

Yep, since we've only seen two solid tournament Zwei players, Kerrigan and Zwei, it's kinda hard to bring in anyone else for the title. It's just between those two I guess. Me, I vote for Kerrigan since I like her spacing and her timing with safe pokes and such. Toilet is good and he's the dude that inspired me to main Zwei but I just like Kerrigan's Zwei better .
(>Y_Y) But still, if only more ppl played Zwei....

Personally, Ridley(Zane) has a solid ZWEI. It's a shame a lot of the offline scene doesn't know about this dude. Because his bumass stays at home. Anyways, I'd have to give shoutouts to the first "solid" looking ZWEI was... someone from France at WGC 2K12. And of course, our favorite, Toilet.

Darkwins mentions Kerrigan, too. Haven't played her, but she did place top 3, I believe, at EBO.

Personally, Ridley(Zane) has a solid ZWEI. It's a shame a lot of the offline scene doesn't know about this dude. Because his bumass stays at home. Anyways, I'd have to give shoutouts to the first "solid" looking ZWEI was... someone from France at WGC 2K12. And of course, our favorite, Toilet.

Darkwins mentions Kerrigan, too. Haven't played her, but she did place top 3, I believe, at EBO.
yea but he doesnt like it when i call him the best, so i kept his name out of it

I've played Kerrigan during EBO casuals, I lost 24-0.
By far the best Z.W.E.I player I've ever played against (Sorry Andy)

Tbh that's
I've played Kerrigan during EBO casuals, I lost 24-0.
By far the best Z.W.E.I player I've ever played against (Sorry Andy)
Tbh that's what I wanna hear :) makes me wanna work harder ;)

Back