Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Somewhere down the line... -_-

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • NEVAR >:O

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

PANDA

[13] Hero
The Must-Have Shooter of the Year! After 5 years in development !!

20121203_bioshock_infinite_cover.jpg

add me if you're getting this for Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964859315/

3/26 - GET HYYYYYYPPPPEEEEE

I'm super excited for this game, I have the Ultimate Songbird Edition pre-ordered for 360 off Amazon and a regular copy for PS3 pre-ordered at GameStop so I can hit up the midnight release still. I can't wait, this will probably be my game of the year. Calling it already.

How long is it supposed to be? Any tacked-on multiplayer? Actual, non-crappy multiplayer? Can you skip all those scipted events the trailers flaunt?

How long is it supposed to be? Any tacked-on multiplayer? Actual, non-crappy multiplayer? Can you skip all those scipted events the trailers flaunt?

Unfortunately, there's no multiplayer or any kind of VS/co-op.
However, lets hope that the game will not suffer from a lack of replayability.

Elizabeth and her devs want you to love her so badly. And damnit, all the game footage I've seen tells me they will succeed.

From the trailer:

"What price will you pay to set her free?"
Answer: $59.99.

The game's artwork is super close to fable 3 art style, and thats okay! I love the design.

Which is your favorite Vigor?

mine is Ram, Lightning, and Fire so far...
and yes i already obtained all 8.

So I began playing this and I started to get the distinct impression it was written by an atheist/somebody who didn't really understand (or was even hostile to) religion. So I decided to see if anyone else thought this and I find this on the internet:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/01/b...st-resigned-over-antagonists-religious-views/

Creative Director Ken Levine stresses the difficulty in creating Comstock as a designer from a non-religious background, and he recalls how a certain end-game scene with the character nearly caused an Irrational artist to quit in protest.

“There was a scene in the game at the end where one of our artists got to a point in the game, played it, turned off BioShock, opened up his computer, opened Microsoft Word, and wrote a resignation letter,” Levine says. “It had offended him so much.”

Last month, Levine spoke of a certain Infinite character getting “highly altered” after input from religious team members. It seems the character in question is Comstock, and Levine used the artist’s concerns as a springboard for deepening the character’s traits regarding faith beyond his limited interaction with religion.

I can only imagine what it was like before. Contemplate the irony around the fact that the offensive, period depictions of minorities in the game (like the foreign hordes caricatures) would obviously be expressions from people which are coming from a place of ignorance, and here you have an allegedly modern writer espousing his views on religion while remaining largely ignorant of it. If you are a religious person, you are the caricature. Thank God people on the team decided to speak up.

Beat the game today, made a longer post but accidentally deleted it just now thanks to iPads general stupidity and the way it coaches web pages. So bleh.

Beat the game today, made a longer post but accidentally deleted it just now thanks to iPads general stupidity and the way it coaches web pages. So bleh.
Were you going to make a Pm about the ending? it confuses alot of people. If you wanna discuss it with me we can in PM's. I would like to hear other people's opinion about the ending. I would say it here but eh I don't feel like putting down spoiler tags lol

I wasn't confused at all, It's not confusing if you don't sweat the metaphysical details, I just didn't like it for a number of thematic reasons that I won't get into here with people still playing through the game. Was loving the game up till the end. It wasn't like the mass effect 3 ending that came out of nowhere though, in fact I saw a lot of it coming. They did a lot of establishment before hand. While I didn't hate it I was just left with a messy feeling. Sure what you get if you stick around after the credits ends things on something of a positive, hopeful note, but to put it another way, and make a reference nobody will get I felt the same way at the end that I did when I watched "Here Comes Mr. Jordan". If you wanna talk about it in pm's that's fine. I would welcome anyone who wants to chat about it in detail.

Back