Bone April Monthly

g0ofus

acts PRESIDENTIAL
Best Of New England!!!

Presented by Game Universe & Goofus Entertainment Inc.

When:
Sunday April 26 @ 2pm

Where:
Game Universe
1251 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA
(508)370-4263

Cost and Pot Split

$12 Entrance Fee (store takes 2$ venue fee)

1st Place 60% of Entrance Fees
2nd Place 30% of Entrance Fees
3rd Place 10% of Entrance Fees

Rules and Regulations

3/5 rounds per Game
2/3 Games per Match.
Winners Finals is 3/5 Games per Match
Grand Finals is 4/7 Games per Match

PS3 Only

Default Time
Button Binding allowed.
Programmable Macros Banned
BIND YOUR BUTTONS BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS, IF YOU DO NOT AND PAUSE THE MATCH, IT RESULTS IN A FORFEITURE OF THAT ROUND!
Bonus Characters Banned
Create-A-Soul Characters Banned
Yoda LEGAL
Vader LEGAL
Algol LEGAL

Double Elimination!
Seeding by Location, then Random, in that order of preference.

You guys know the deal with choosing sides, isn't usually a problem. Winner may NOT change characters.

Stage Selection:
Random stage selection is strictly enforced.

COME AND TRAIN FOR EVO2K9 YOU SCRUBS!!!!!

lol well i'll take it then, oh yea....who has the privlige in teachign me Mitsurugi? to compete with you guys i need to change up my style...any one?

I hope I can make it to one of these. I really need some offline play experience, online just doesn't cut it for me.

Don we have casuals all the time at someones house, check the NE thread. Were all chill and always welcome in new players. If you come to this, looking forward to meeting you.

-Idle

crap i just noticed that this is on the same day as the WCG tourney a block away from my house :( cant make this now

i second unbanning algol at least once before evo. if not this BONE then definitely next.

I agree with g0ofus and i think we should unban him for the next one until EVO, I figure after Nats and EVO the rules discussions will begin anew and we can figure it out from here.

-Idle

ok im giving you, the people, till tues to present your case to keeping Algol banned. if nobody makes a valid case then he will be LEGAL for this BONE.

post your thoughts you scrubs...:sc4alg1:

Back