Bone April Monthly

I say unban him. I mean I hate fighting him as much as everybody else, but if there's a possibility of fighting him at evo why delay the inevitable?

No reason to ban Algol at this point, just about every major is going to be allowing him, we'd only be weakening our Region by not allowing him. Besides I think anyone will really use him anyway except for Ramon but the NJ and NY peeps will be at the NYC Samsung tourny that weekend.

That especially means everyone in CT has no reason to not attend this Month's Bone because it will probably just be New Englanders for this month.

the prize for the vicious challenge (which is still in effect) has already been purchased.

this months prize > snickers bar!

this alone makes travelling to this event totally worth it!!

I'll definitely be there for this, and I'm almost guaranteed to have at least 3 other people with me.

Yo Khent I think alot of NY players won't make it cause the WCG tournament happens to be two days. Both Saturday and Sunday which people just found out.

Well, something came up for Sunday. I'm not gonna make it this month. Sorry. But I'll be sure to be there for May 31st.

Khent that sux.

guys i have some bad news. bickfords has closed its doors.

im gonna miss their brand of diarrhea...:(

If this one is less than 10 people, we should do it round robin style. I'd be ok with running it that way.
-Idle

Back