Borderlands 2

^ Yeah that's the way the game was originally gonna look but then a couple months later they revealed that they had switched to the cel shaded style.

@ Panda -That'll learn ya.

Holy crap! I never saw that actually before! Sort of looks like a Lost Planet trailer.

About Borderlands 2, I hope to finally get level 61 by next weekend. Going to get some vengeance on some DLC bosses.

What system do you play on

^ Yeah that's the way the game was originally gonna look but then a couple months later they revealed that they had switched to the cel shaded style.

I'm glad they switched to cell shades, it really separates the game from other FPS game like Farcry3 and Crysis3 etc...

Hoping the 5th DLC will come out late August or early September...

From what I've heard the game wasn't wacky at that point either. Helena Peirce was sort of a hold over from that period, and consequentially was probably killed off in BL2 for not being a hyper eccentric cartoon character. I often wonder what THAT borderlands would have looked like and how it would have done. Too bad I can't have Elizabeth will open up a window to a parallel universe so I can take a peek.

Also, lvl cap increase to 72? I'm gonna be honest, I like skill points but I just hit lvl 61 and ultimate vault hunter mode is no fun. It just sucks. Everything takes so many bullets to die and switching guns constantly is a chore. You can't survive without a gimmick build either, (unless you're salvador) which sucks.

Gear Box is so badass! Borderlands 2 is approaching it's 1 year anniversary since release date. It's been out for 10 months and they are still pumping out great DLC. I wish more companies loved their games this much....

Somehow i cant stop playing this game right now, even after i finished it on Ultimate VH diffi.
Some of the new DLC info, plus they are raising the level cap to 72.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/20/new-borderlands-2-dlc-level-cap-increase-coming-this-fall

Honestly I don't really like that last part. I have all this gear that I've spent all this time collecting and love and now it's gonna be obsolete. @#$% that.

Thats the Best part in those Games, hunt the loot...and hunt again...
But the satisfaction is priceless after you gained everything.

Also, lvl cap increase to 72? I'm gonna be honest, I like skill points but I just hit lvl 61 and ultimate vault hunter mode is no fun. It just sucks. Everything takes so many bullets to die and switching guns constantly is a chore. You can't survive without a gimmick build either, (unless you're salvador) which sucks.
They pretty much said that UVHM is supposed to be uber hard and require specialized builds but I think the mistake they made was making the lvl 50+ stuff in that mode only so players were forced to play it. If it had been an option mode (both UVHM and TVHM scaled to the same level) with special rewards I think I would have liked it a lot more.

That being said my explosive based Axton can tear pretty much anything up in this game without much trouble. (raid bosses aside, except Pete cuz he's a pushover)

They pretty much said that UVHM is supposed to be uber hard and require specialized builds but I think the mistake they made was making the lvl 50+ stuff in that mode only so players were forced to play it. If it had been an option mode (both UVHM and TVHM scaled to the same level) with special rewards I think I would have liked it a lot more.

That being said my explosive based Axton can tear pretty much anything up in this game without much trouble. (raid bosses aside, except Pete cuz he's a pushover)
Its not about whether you *can* or not. Find yourself a Harold and EVERYTHING dies. It's whether it's *fun* or not. And it's not. You could increase the difficulty without turning everything into a ludicrous bullet-sponge. Don't even get me started on rabids...

^ Pffftt. Harold, shmarold, I run with a Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!, an Ogre (Spitter works too), and either a Nukem or a Norfleet and I do just fine. I only pull out the Harold when I'm tired and getting pissed off at anything that is just refusing to die and my patience has run out.

Anyways-

Looks like they finally removed the lock-out on raid bosses. I know a couple of you guys will be happy for that one.

* Oh, ignore that BS about the Blast proof the Bee not being a legit item. Dude don't know what he's talking about.

The community day heads/skins look awesome. I got all of them. Along with all the dlc that is releasing tomorrow. Can't wait, and I am so hype right now. If anyone plays on Steam,send me an add. I plan on doing a speed run of UVHM2 tomorrow when dlc drops. We can raid bosses together :)

DLC just dropped. Im on xbox if anyone wants to play sometime. Although im leveling my psycho atm so I have a bit of catching up to do before I start the new dlc.

Back