[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

ChaCha

[10] Knight
Hi, I am from Buffalo. I own you.

discuss.

==============================================

contacts:

aim: shotensatsu
xbl: cha2
psn: akazukin_cha_cha
email: [pm me]

Planning on running bi-weekly tournies. We have a hardcore scene of about 7 players. Our most common out of town opponents would be Toronto and Cleveland, OH.

cha cha

im from cleveland area

and im gonna learn this game. fo realz

no idea who i'm gonna play though, but it probably WON'T be asta. got hella nerfed annnnnnd i've been trying to expand beyond grapplers anyway.

like did you know i play ABA now? after 2 months i'm already better than i ever was with axl. SO DIRTY

<3,
Josh.

Josh!!!? wtfux brings you to SC?

You and Adam should talk, he still plays ABA too.

As far as SC goes, plenty of good characters to choose from. I am trying to main Tira, but it is hard work. Try Yoshi! lol.

Here is my first competative session with Tira. I lose 7-2. Enjoy:

www.youtube.com/user/soulcaliburcanada

cha cha

i like the general idea of calibur, it's just that i wasn't good/experienced enough back in 2 to "get" the game, and i stayed the hell away from 3 for obvious reasons. keep hearing good things about this one so i'm jumping aboard!

and that's kinda creepy cause i was actually leaning toward yoshi. he's such an opposite of the characters i'm used to, which is kind of the point.

and thanks for the vids! another GG buddy of mine is a huge tira fanboy and was so excited for 4...yeah =/

wait... you have 360 and you never added me to your friends list?

WTF SON?

THAT'S COLD. To think I drove in a blizzard to watch the Bills lose a coinflip to the Browns, then get beer poured on me twice with you!!

cold son!

-B

Another Buffalonian reporting in. One who is looking to improve his game, although it will be over Live due to his circumstances.

GamerTag: Mienai Kitsune

Like my XBL motto says, seeing is believing.

Sup Andy! Glad to see you join the new boards. We'll get you in shape soon son, just gotta get that new pad done for ya.

cha cha

Jack: OF COURSE I GOT DAT TRIPLE JUMP OFF SON, IZ MAH JOINT ALL UP IN DERE.

Iceburgh- sup? Who are you? New player?'
edit: ohhh it's Darryl...right? Where have you been punk?

cha cha

Would it be possible for me to participate in bi-weeklys over Live, or would I absolutely need to physically be there?

Would it be possible for me to participate in bi-weeklys over Live, or would I absolutely need to physically be there?

Online is not the same game. I play emulated games online with 1-2 frames of delay, and even that makes a real difference; I hear SC4's online is much worse than that.

You would absolutely need to be there to play. Online play is a poor, poor substitute for anything even barely resembling a competitive fighting game.

We can say it all we like, but the only way you'll see just how different it is, is to show up for an offline tournament and play these guys.

Kowtow never change avatar again! Cosby Booty Butt Cheeks is official!

Yo when is everyone playing next?

Kowtow never change avatar again! Cosby Booty Butt Cheeks is official!

Yo when is everyone playing next?

Some douche complained to the mods about it, but the mods were like "nooooooooo" lol.

Yo we need to talk soon, if I get accepted to Buff State I'm gonna need to get a roomate for an apartment, great chance for you to get yourself out of the Dunk.

how could anyone complain about something that epic!

Word I'm actually trying to find jobs in the ruff buff right now. What semester you plan on droppin?

Back