[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

well he was playing against Sagat, who has 6-4 advantage over Gouken... and it was
Sanford's at that lol.... and you seen how steve h murdered me in NEC, even though I feel sagat is supposed to be free. I play'd shine, his gouken is really good imo.

Guy's elbow move (it used to be an elbow move, but now it looks like he ripped off Yun's DP shoulder move) had it's
uses in SFA3: like his lp version was fast enough to chain combo from mid/hard attacks, knocked down and
you was able to juggle after it if your were fast enough. the mp version didn't combo, but if you landed it it was
easy to land a juggle, especially if your opponent didn't know he can tech out of it lol. the hp version went through
ALL mid/high attacks, and was so from the 1st frame until after he turns around (just like Balrog's TAP). the recovery was to slow to juggle from btw. I'm curious to see what the EX version will do, as well as all his special moves.

Just watched Shine vs. Sanford.....that kid's gouken is not impressive when compared to Jug's. Seems like he panics quite a bit in the matches and does some shit that totally catches Sanford. I'll buy you a train ticket to NYC next time they have a Battlefield Arcadia event so we can go show em what's up.

buffalo invades the ARC sounds like a good idea to me.

EDIT my uncle bent back the plate that was messed up but he doesnt know how to put the joystick back together. ill just bring everything on games saturday. celes if u dont mind putting it back together that is lol

old.

no one should be able to make fun of Prabhu Deva, it's just not allowed

how many of his songs will they comedy subtitle before it gets old?

bah, this one IS prolly the funniest though

Ok i heard the intro to this song and instantly opened a new tab this is the last song i ever thought i hear SF4 to it starts like at 1:27

i def want to go, and play more 3s ibuki. since shes confirmed in ssf4. and play more sf4 on that nice cab.

I'm all for urban music during SF, but D angelo? doesn't match the mood you get into when you
playing SF4... so awckward.. I just put some rap instrumentals on and call it a day lol

Happy holidays guys, hope you all stay safe and warm.

My friend Jeff from Japan (lol not originally from there but lives there indefinitely) will be here saturday, and I dunno what he wants to do, but if he wants to throw down in FGs (he plays Tekken/SC) i will roll him out to the barcade.

toodles.

cha cha

Jug i want u to play shine but then again i dont because u will show him a lot of shit he dont know then he get well known on your shit lol

happy holidays to all and to all my foot in they ass see me lol

my sagat will transform into sanfords but yeah i wanna go on sat so talk to those who driving later

count me in, granted I get over this slight cold, otherwise it'll turn into somethin ugly... again lol

NEW GOUKEN SHIT! messing around in training mode paid off yet again, because I cooked up some more
shenanigans.

c.mp into QCB+MK, FADC foward, then:

1.) go straight into ultra, will ALWAYS connect
2.) cl.wp foward dash (you'll end up behind most characters) (insert wake up game)
3.) cl.wp into DP+MK into dive kick (crosses up on sagat ALWAYS! gotta test on other characters
4.) hold FA, watch out for quick stand (if he quick stands up keep holding. the level 3 will connect; if he
quick stands and wants to reversal, DC backwards, let it whiff (or block it) and punish

back throw, walk backwards a little, c.hp into: / DP+PP, foward dash, c.hp/mp into:

1.) DP+ LK into intentional wp+wk through whiff (bait reversal and punish)
2.) DP+LK into low sweep follow up
3.) DP+MK into wp+wk throw /intention wp+wk throw whiff, land and do backthrow
4.) DP+HK into dive kick follow up

Wishin errrrrrrbody a fun and happy time during the holidays! If Makoto's in the next 'patch,' count on me scrubbing it up with her and my other lady:P

Back