[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

"Killian told it straight, saying that if you didn't like SFIV, you're not going to like this one. Makes sense. That being said, I think I'm going to like this one better."

Straight from the article, guys. Hope you've all gotten used to turtling, lol.

LOL the only thing we are used to is you whining about your OPINIONS on the game. Last time I checked Rufus, Ken, Abel, Gouki and Gouken were all rush down oriented AND good to boot. Charge characters by NATURE are turtle oriented because they have to hold down and back all the time, if you don't like it, find a new character, it's not like Bison hasn't been charge forever and he's arguably the most offensive of the charger characters.

Anyone down for Tekizzle tonight?

cha cha

Phil I find it odd that you talk more on the forum than you do in real life.. haha!

I'd be done for some tekizzle ... but I need a rizzle.. and I know some of ya'll is to lizzle to come gizzle
a nizzle!

btw I had an interview at GEICO today... went rather well... ^_^

Game night is on like Donkey Kong for thursday night. However, it is off at my place for Saturday. This is a great chance however to go check out BB:CS at the barcade, i suggest you all have game night there saturday!

i don't think it's that bad if they gave her better rush down options in this one. It's kind of like Oro's SA2 in 3S. Hit them for a combo and that shit adds damage. You activate it after a KD or stun (like any 'power up' super), so it cannot be punished and they will be forced to respect it. It's not to be used like a normal ultra.

Yeah, think Dhalsim's current ultra. Probably the best utility ultra in the game...works as a get off me move, a pressure move, does decent chip, works as a mixup, and can be used as an anti air.....pretty bad ass imo.

Game night is on like Donkey Kong for thursday night. However, it is off at my place for Saturday. This is a great chance however to go check out BB:CS at the barcade, i suggest you all have game night there saturday!

I'm hoping to bring it out thursday as well, but a part I need likely won't be here on-time, but yes, BB:CS has hit buffalo.

As for Saturday I'm fine with hosting at Barcade.

cody is looking to be a really solid character. can't to play with him.

abel's COD looks a lil faster, hopfully you can't punish it after the first hit is blocked anymore. also his new ultra is so freaking fast

Return of the unblockable (but likely only with full charge) denjin.

Looks like mp srk is going to have more of a use now. 1st hit of hp srk may not juggle into ultra. (<------- SPECULATION) And 2nd hit looks to me like it might hit too high to FADC. I don't mind making the mp have more of a use. But still a debuff... I haven't seen anything positive given to ryu so far other than the new ultra. Little bit disappointing, since they said they were focusing on making everyone better, instead of trying to even things out.

Duh, sagat already has less health than rufus. (mind flub) But less than blanka?

Oh look...claw is getting an overhead. Neato.

Overall, I see both promising and worrisome changes. But whatever. It is what it is...or will be. No sense whining about it. Just gotta adapt.

so essentially after I hit a headbutt combo my ultra will now do 50 extra damage....yeah, never using that thing again. Changes look interesting, at least.

What the HELL did they do to Akuma?!?!
and Blanka's Lightning Cannonball with LESS CHIP, IT HAS NO OTHER USE NOW!!

Ugh...

It does kinda seem like they're reducing at least something connected to everyone above C/D tier now...

Which I guess isn't too big of a deal as long as they give these characters other capabilities.

keep in mind these builds are always going to be changing as they continually try to rebalance the game.

so all in all no big to any of the changes. if they stick with the changes or not is not decided yet.

Back