[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

which means some of us are gonna have to invest in a 2nd Current gen game console lol. me , joe, jeff, tony
p, cha cha, kowtow, John and tony g have 360's with active XBL accounts. you, ryan, kyle, and des have ps3's.

who's gonna put 300 bucks down and convert? not me! haha!

Well I'm looking to sell my xbox once Jon's gets fixed, so that's a possibility. No sense in having two xboxes in the same house lol. Probably looking for about 150 for it.

Yea I'm gonna go ahead and cancel game night at my crib, there isn't enough interest and I wanna chill tonight.

Cya next week.

-B

Well I'm looking to sell my xbox once Jon's gets fixed, so that's a possibility. No sense in having two xboxes in the same house lol. Probably looking for about 150 for it.

im actually looking to buy one again, what type is? im looking to get a elite cuz i want the HDMI and a bigger HD.

Cya next week.
-B
uhh didnt you say call you at 7? whats up with the quick decision making..... but whatever.

Not allowed to change my mind? news to me.

Anyways, we'll all be back to playing next week.

you ask us to call you around 7 to see whats up.. then you say theres not enough interest... thats why im baffled, but oh well drop it.

sooooo boooored. I play through sonic 3 and knuckles for the hell of it and I got all the super emeralds....
using save states lol.

Just played Simon on SF4 PC....his Chun Li is ridiculous...I felt like the only times I won were from him making mistakes =(. I was not comfortable at all, aside from four or five games out of 18...we need to start taking some lessons from him!

I sure wish Simon was around so we could get some Chun practice. Lately online they have been beasting on Akuma. I can't stand her constant pokes beating mine, not sure what to do against it.

I heard my name mentioned here in this thread? ^_^

Thanks for the compliments tony p. I've heard many good things about your boxer from various sources, joe jug matt. Your play style tho wasn't what I expected based on what they told me. It really reminded me of my own style, the way I would use boxer if i chose to main him. Very sophisticated and technical. Good shit bro. We'll play again for sure.

Tony G, your Blanka is who i'd pick to spank all those chuns. I used to get whipped by that green bastard all the time. From my experience tho, Akuma is one of chun's worst matchups. Her ultra is near useless and you own the zoning game with air fireball. Making her block demon flip is such a terrifying 50/50 mixup. Demon tele out of all oki. Oh and practice Kara demon off the 2 hit roundhouse because the 2nd hit whiffs on a crouching chun. It's a delightful setup. If you're getting outhit by her pokes, you need to incorporate more asshole strategies into your akuma game plan. Make her come to you, and you should be having more success.

Back