[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

38863888.jpg

Famitsu. Nothing that hasn't been released before. Confirming 2nd ultra (but apparently not yet the method by which it's used) and new costumes.

So Cha, when is good for me to pick up my eckbox and game. I think I'm just gonna send it back and have Microsoft repair it. As much as I don't want to, they are my best chance to get the damn thing fixed.

P.S Chris and I are too damn good at CoD, and i can't wait to play on Thursday. Seriously can not wait.
Also, Go Tampa Tomorrow!!!

lol don't get too confident, these are xbox pubs we're playing here. We played against one organized team last night that almost shut us out on HQ, we only got 30 points out of 200. I've got no interest in trying to play those pro teams either since most FPS players are total douchebags. The fighting community has it's share, but you ain't seen nothing till you've been to a FPS LAN event lol.

In any case it's fun for what it is, if I cared about it I'd probably stop myself from playing until I have a completed degree and a girlfriend. Too much raging otherwise lol.

YES! One inch punch.

Zangief has his air ultra. Yay, I guess.

And, of course, ryu takes away from gouken. Wonder what else gouken will have then. Probably fireball ultra?

What's with chun li always rivaling the new female characters? Meh.

Anyway, the game really is shaping up. I just hope they give tweaking it enough time.

Haha these new costumes are ridiculous. Mech-Zangief? Cam-Bison? Lol what?
Dhalsims new ultra is weeiirdd haha, is it a command grab? It's funny as hell to watch.

these ultra's are long as hell though! they are like GG destroy moves.

lol@Guy's arrogance toward Cody... HE'S SO FUCKIN COOL! ^_^

EDIT:

what Final Fantasy did this beat use a sample from?

Just in case you call of duty dudes were wondering....I ruined my brother's K:D ratio....dropped it from like a 1.65 to a 1.37 or something. He's got the skills, I've got nothin =(

I'll be at games with the little one around 930-945 in all likelihood...gotta work a 1-9 tomorrow so I won't get home til 9:20 or so

Jug- it says right in the description..**Remix from Final Fantasy 8 Liberi Fatali**

Kyle- sold the tv this past weekend to Nick.

SSF4 looks fucking delicious, im kinda bummed they didn't show Cammy's new ultra, but i dig the costume. I hope it's one of MANY alternates.

Games tomorrow at 9, bring ya A-game suckaz.

-B

these ultra's are long as hell though! they are like GG destroy moves.

lol@Guy's arrogance toward Cody... HE'S SO FUCKIN COOL! ^_^

EDIT:

what Final Fantasy did this beat use a sample from?

Jugg it tells you in the title...lol, FF8, though I coulda told you that anyways.

people in the comments where arguing which game it was from lol, I didn't who to believe.
author coulda been wrong about it to just so you know.

but yo that beat is knockin son! YEAHR!!

comments are not the DESCRIPTION man, lol. But glad you know now. FF8 for all it's failings had a pretty baller OST. Man with the machinegun is one of my all time fave game trax

comments are not the DESCRIPTION man, lol. But glad you know now. FF8 for all it's failings had a pretty baller OST. Man with the machinegun is one of my all time fave game trax

he coulda been wrong in the description! HAHA! shit I dunno anyway, the only FF's I play'd was FF7 and 8 lol

I just uploaded a beat I made like 5 years ago. crappy audio and video, non authentic sound, but good
instrumental all way round lol.

Back