C3 GameStop Ranbat Vids

Egg

[10] Knight
Some tourny matchs not many since we only had one vcr and other tournys going. Crituiqe is welcome

sc4 losers final

sc4 grand finals 3 parts

missed combo oppurtunities in the GF by both players but good vids. Asta player got away with a few of those unblockables...><

Ring out came a little too easy in the beginning of the Yoshi vid. Some Asta stuff missed? Looked like allignment, so it wasn't his fault.

Well I was just thinking that I saw the Asta player throw the Cervy player in the air and didn't follow with Asta's jumping throw or when hitting a knee on CH, not doing the guaranteed combo. But I digress, I'm nitpicky.

Yeah we where all very tired. 10 hour tourny will do that. We made some big mistakes in those matchs. Its still no excuse.

This was run by DFG right? Tell him to hook you guys up with some food, energy drinks...something!

The loser finals were over too fast. I wanted to see more from the Yosh player, fun offense but needs a little more anti Nightmare. This is where I also say Nightmare is dirty.

Nice NM and that Yoshi was pretty solid too, but I have to wonder how much NM he's played against because he ate basically every set up in the first match before stepping it up a gear in the second match.

Nice NM and that Yoshi was pretty solid too, but I have to wonder how much NM he's played against because he ate basically every set up in the first match before stepping it up a gear in the second match.

This was the yoshis 3rd tourny. He didnt do bad. Yeah that UB kept working grrr. Yeah this was run by DFG, you c it was a free tourny so no hook ups, besides last time we got energy drinks it was NOZ, and everyone got got fucked up by the power of NOZ.

Yeah the yoshi looked kinda clueless as to what nightmare was doing. He ate every NSS frame trap, and teched every single time. Egg, you should have just tech trapped after 33B with 66B. But definitely not bad for his 3rd tourney, the yoshi just needs to be less predictable, more 33B B+K, more iMCF, and less unsafeness.

Thanks for peeping the vids guys, yeah no excuse I kept missing the backbreaker after b command throw with asta. Plus astas unblockable is the sauce :)

Nori also thinks im trash lol, its whatever though. Not like iGDR is one of his best moves >_<, plus i dont agree with his reasoning for wanting you to stop going for it.

Nori also thinks im trash lol, its whatever though. Not like iGDR is one of his best moves >_<, plus i dont agree with his reasoning for wanting you to stop going for it.

Imo he's right on quite a bit. He's wrong on the your trash part. these long tournys always bring out the worst lol.

i only seen egg vs clark matches yet...

i think clark was a bit impatient..he ate too much NSS K
he should have wait and just block then punish with 3B combo or 6K2K

Egg... No more Sieg? This hurts my feelings... I thought you had the Recipe.

- I.C.E.

I still play him but I cant get the just frame, on top of that I still cant do 22kA2A, so I gotta drop him for tourny play :(

Who knows maybe Ill still go back to him. Im still cooking its just a different recipie.

Back