Cannes 2010 Updates...

Didn't Malek do that at evo? Not really news.=\
I coulda sworn u guys were gonna take it tho. Good shit in second place. I hope ur all kicking asses in ur MM's tho. Bring home dem euros.

Sorry, some corrections. Team USA did not take 2nd place at the 5v5. They tied at 3rd.

First place was Team MUSCLE (Belial, Malek, DTN, DaGGoth, SantanaXX, Saitoh) and the 2nd Team was Team Cosa Notre (Varghas, Dina, Keysona, Dems (Kira), Scud)

In the Team World Cup.. France and USA Drew each other in the very first round and USA lost to Team France (With a lot of debate over the Cowboy hat)

Finals were France vs Italy. Scud OCVed Italy.

And laying on the ground doing crybaby until time runs out is a great strategy against Hilde, but is still the gayest thing ever.

Well technically doom combo is the gayest thing ever, but yeah. It's cool though, you guys still have fun playing Calibur!

This Malice posing as Sporko.

I meant to word it differently, but it doesn't matter since Hilde has been gone for a while. And we're still having fun playing this Calibur. Calibur + food + alcohol = awesome times.

Sorry, some corrections. Team USA did not take 2nd place at the 5v5. They tied at 3rd.

First place was Team MUSCLE (Belial, Malek, DTN, DaGGoth, SantanaXX, Saitoh) and the 2nd Team was Team Cosa Notre (Varghas, Dina, Keysona, Dems (Kira), Scud)

In the Team World Cup.. France and USA Drew each other in the very first round and USA lost to Team France (With a lot of debate over the Cowboy hat)

Finals were France vs Italy. Scud OCVed Italy.

Who was on team France for the World Cup?

Well even though team USA didn't win it's still good to know that everyone played well. Hopefully there will be footage put up sometime of these matches.

to me it's all about the singles!!! who won the singles tournament?

any stream/footage from this event?

here's to hoping there's some kof2k2 stuff as well. =/

RTD won the first singles match against Maxou. RTD makes himself his cowboy hat Hilde so Maxou says "Fuck this, I'm going to make myself a purple Slut! RTD still kicks that sluts ass though.

The main event one hasn't finished yet.

Good fucking shit Damien!!! <3 :d <3

=/ I was expecting to see Malek get top 3. Where'd my sensei place (Esom)? My rival (S-U)?

Did Mick make it to this?

Good to see RTD still sporting the cowboy hat! <3 :)

Any Canadians make it to this?

...so many questions. :laugh:

also... http://www.trololololololololololo.com/

Good shyt to Team Muscle, especially Belial, Malek, Daggoth. Glad you guys can finally show your strength to the world.

Also good Shyt to RTD for still being consistent. If only you would go back to X and Rape.

Good shyt again to Thugish. Allows me to reaffirm him as the best USA SCIV player. Now go back to X, if you can.

I guess this shows who the TOP 2 IN USA are, and the other guys know and understand they just came along for the ride.

Lawl. I held my weight in the team tourney. What have you done lately, DINO? Or, you know... ever?

Anywho, anyone at the tournament could have won the tournament. At that moment, Damien was playing like a champ and was rewarded with the championship. The overall level of competition here was lightyears beyond anything I've seen before. There were literally NO free matches for anyone.

Keev put Damien into losers and Damien came back to show him how quickly he could adapt. RTD and Damien were accused of rigging their match before it started, but once it was on, anyone could tell it was not just for show. Major upsets all over the place.

I... played like crap today, unfortunately. And this scrub named SchJarJarbinks took me out in the first round. Seriously, this dude was crap but some how got a lucky win. Also, he's kinda funny looking and that threw me off. Man... and he totally smells like pizza... and salami. Next round was a Hilde, made it past him, then had the misfortune of playing against a Mitsu who's training partner is a Voldo almost on my level (although, after playing every single Voldo at Cannes, his training partner was the only one to take a single game from me in the VvV matchup). So... yeah... 1-2 :(

P.S. Sacharja is sitting next to me... I'm not really bitter about the loss :)

Back