Cannes Vids

I was very stress, because I played very bad before the match, I had a lot of pressure and I was afraid by Amy, Voldo and Ivy. I forgot all thing that I had learned :( .

Currently uploading Rainbow (Singapore + a french dude) vs Muscle. Upload speed is terrible though so be patient.

I've seen Sam's vids before; he's better than this. Spacing, missed combos, frozen defense and lack of offense.

Tourny nerves? o.O

Thanks teflon2105!!!

But It was very nervous, I lost many combos, felt useless!

Sora:

I was very nervous, stressed out, I played power play malek! I lost my chance, I feel ridiculous! T_____T

Stress is always your worst enemy (and Hilde). I remember my first international tournament in SC3 when I had to face a Sophitia player, my hands were literally shaking as if I had an Alzheimer.... everyone was laughing at me.

I love the moanings in the background when Akire abused 2KB ;P

Stress is always your worst enemy (and Hilde). I remember my first international tournament in SC3 when I had to face a Sophitia player, my hands were literally shaking as if I had an Alzheimer.... everyone was laughing at me.

I love the moanings in the background when Akire abused 2KB ;P

It was my second tournament. I did a lot of 1A because I was afraid by 214B, and 2KB because, on the moment, I really didn't know what to do -_- .

Akire have to play again! xD this was my first major tournament, I hope to have chance to repeat! ^^

Currently uploading Rainbow (Singapore + a french dude) vs Muscle. Upload speed is terrible though so be patient.

"french dude"? ><
Actually, my new name is so random, I shouldn't talk -_- Thanks Sam -_-

Btw, lots of 2KB from Akire, which is normal since he wasn't getting punished. He should have actually done more!

Thanks teflon2105!!!

But It was very nervous, I lost many combos, felt useless!

Sora:

I was very nervous, stressed out, I played power play malek! I lost my chance, I feel ridiculous! T_____T

Don't worry, happens to all of us. Power play malek is enough to make everyone freeze. T.T

I'm just thankful that I put up some of a fight before he decimated me in Evo 2K9. (2 rounds after being down 2 rounds, then all downhill from there. Haha)

Back