CAS I have made...

Where I work, Photo bucket is blocked so I normally drop everything on my blog page (the link above)..... but it has become unruly. I also have a massive dump of pics here

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/chobek/Soul Calibur V/

but that is worse... lots of repeats and works in progress .... so ...

I am working on a better solution. but until then ... here are a few things I have been working on...
Ahsoka
ahsokasaber.jpg
ahsokacard.jpg
SOULCALIBUR_36-1.png

Slave Leia
slavel1.jpg
slavel2.jpg
slavel3.jpg

Han Hoth WIP .... The only Han I can where I can justify a lightsaber
hanhothwip.jpg

Clash of the Titans (old movie version)
perseus1.jpg
moviemedusa.jpg
SOULCALIBUR_118.png

some red bull guy...
SOULCALIBUR_109-1.png

thanks for looking :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE, MORE.... MOOOOORRRRREEEE!!!!!

VERY nice Dr. Strange and you have THE best Cap I've seen yet! Not sure about the choice of weapon, but the outfit is amazing. Can you try Iron Fist? (Danny, not Orson)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, man, Calibos is just...EPIC, give him a trident hand and I'll came buckets.

Also, I don't like unfiting (for the setting) CAS in general, such as superheroes, but when I see characters so well done, such as Captain America, I have to take off my hat.

Thanks so much to everyone who posted comments... sorry to respond so late!!! I will comment specifically soon. but ...for now I am trying a new system and I am testing this link... it is a WIP ....

http://chobekgame.blogspot.com/2012/03/different-place-different-time-maybe-on.html

On a side note.... I am so amazed by the things I see on this board in general... I find it all extremely compelling. I have gained a lot from watching the postings here. so Thanks to everyone.

awesome designs. how did you get Taarna to have one glove?
...it is a cone embedded in the arm and then a tattooed red hand. The cone and the flesh have a different texture so when she moves in the light the colors are not perfect... also tattooing the hand is a pain, I only had 2 stickers left so there are a couple of flesh colored spots between the fingers. (I could get full coverage in 3 but I would have had to give up on a strap) .... but in play it is tough to tell any of that. :) Thanks for looking !
taarna.jpg

MAN!!!!! you have a great collection!!!!! I liked everthing!! star wars séries was fantastic... especially Han Solo "snow" and the epic yoda hehehe
that red devil looks amazing!!! But I really liked that gnome hehe

MAN!!!!! you have a great collection!!!!! I liked everthing!! star wars séries was fantastic... especially Han Solo "snow" and the epic yoda hehehe
that red devil looks amazing!!! But I really liked that gnome hehe

Thanks,

yeah.... that Yoda might need some work... I feel like he might kill me in my sleep :)

GASP, TAARNA!
I've wanted to make her but I haven't been able to figure out how. I hope you don't mind if I revamp yours a little.

Please revamp away. I like what I have so far but I think there is room for improvement.
I made a couple of hard compromises with her and keep going back and tweaking ....she seems close but could be better. Good Luck :).

Back