CAS I have made...

Rock:

rockarog.jpg
rockcard.jpg
rockfront.jpg

This is a work in progress just messing around...

View attachment 18586View attachment 18587View attachment 18588

This is the only pic I have of another WIP version of this same character .... I will revist it ... I like where it is going .... but it is really rough at the point this pic was taken.View attachment 18592 it turned into a monkey!

interesting, we have had the insect squad, now we get the chobek zoo...fun stuff !
also, the charachter at the end of last page is like a madman's experiment...
Rock is rock solid of course, Le Bello has an interesting one too, i dunno which one i like best ;o)

interesting, we have had the insect squad, now we get the chobek zoo...fun stuff !
also, the charachter at the end of last page is like a madman's experiment...
Rock is rock solid of course, Le Bello has an interesting one too, i dunno which one i like best ;o)
...LOL I bet I come back to bugs ... I love insects and they seem so brutal...
I will check out Le Bello's Rock ... I know we had to take some liberties ... make some hard choices... in fact La Bello if you see this feel free to post a pic here I love comparisons ! That goes for anyone really, I don't care about the sanctity of my thread ... throw a pic up if it help illustrate a point or makes a nice comparison :)

Cowgirl Zombie Stripper- she fights with the fish bone, I thought I had a pic but...

Cowzfront.jpg
cowzfullfront.jpg

.........................................................................................................................................................................
bavialvarrient2.jpg
bavialvarrient2.jpg
bavial.jpg

These three all began as Pestilence for the Four horsemen Challenge .... (Bavial's thigh stickers have changed so don't pay too much attention to them ... she is the one with wings.)

The Zombie stripper is extremely detailed and extremely good looking (sort of)...and she has periods, omg !
Better than my zombard ;o)
Straight out of Walking dead !

Yea I agree, that zombie is sick! so much details on her.. and she looks really scary and gross with that thing (I forgot what it's called) coming out from her stomach.. yucks! >,<

Moon King

This one is odd .... not so much because of how it looks ... but because of the story behind it.

I work in a factory ...third shift... so sometimes it is difficult to stay awake. During the mundane tasks this is especially true... I was completing my paperwork and signing and dating my order when I nodded my head. It couldn't have been more than a second but when I snapped out of it instead of today's date I wrote "1/1/07" The day the Moon King was born.
From my 1 second long dream I brought back theses details ........... I seemed to understand that it was a Soul Calibur character that I was creating ... but I think they were more like real creatures... I knew the Moon King's birthday ... and that we should honor him ... I had a pretty clear picture of him ... he had bare feet... and (Sorry ahead of time Fliptop) I had stolen golden wings for him from Fliptop .... but I don't mean I copied the idea.... no... I cut them off of his character. Then decided not to use them anyway.
So after all that I give you The Moon King-------
moonking.jpg
moonkingarmed.jpg
moonkingcard.jpg
moonkingfight.jpg

That Moon King's face is giving me a headache.. it's like my eyes are blurring, it feels like I'm being hypnotized or having a hallucination. I don't know how to describe better, but that's how I feel from seeing his face. lol Seriously though, your Moon King is amazing! love the details on his head and face. :O

Back