CAS modifications : Transparency, Size change, and additonal stage

I'm interested in the fact that Zas and Talim's animations are still in the programming.

Give me hope that one day they'll be introduced as DLC fighting styles.

I was under the impression that the modder simply took their fighting styles from SCIV / SC:BD and worked them into the SCV game mechanics, but that might be an option as well. I would still love to see them released as DLC, though, I have to say.

I thought I saw Amy's moves in there too, weren't they? I hope they were actually on the SCV disk and not imported from SC4. I'm not sure that's even possible. It certainly makes it much more likely we'll see them as DLC if they are.

why is this thread still going? ...

this really only applies to people with modified xbox's who know who to mod their game. since the posters are not sharing files, u'd have to go in and manually figure out how to mod it yourself anyway

why is this thread still going? ...

this really only applies to people with modified xbox's who know who to mod their game. since the posters are not sharing files, u'd have to go in and manually figure out how to mod it yourself anyway

This no is Oficial Patch?

So are those extra fighting styles buried in the games code?
Or did the modder import them?

^They where imported, SCV has no other fighting styles than what is used. No hidden DLC. :D

Reactions: Sha
^They where imported, SCV has no other fighting styles than what is used. No hidden DLC. :D

So some garage modder managed to import all the missing fighting styles from SC4 to SC5,
then did it in less than six months of the games release.
I wish the PS team could be this ambitious post launch.

Back
Top Bottom