CAS modifications : Transparency, Size change, and additonal stage

What exactly is going on here? Did some perv manage to hack SCV? Can anyone link to the video on youtube? Apparently, clicking on the player just pauses the video.

Anyway, there's some cool stuff going on here. Changing the stage would be useful for designing CaS. So would modifying model properties, like dimensions and transparency. And SCIV Amy! What?! Assuming the above scenario is what happened and he didn't inject any new content into the game, this video shows some very cool possibilities for future patches.

There are also some things I would like see never make it into a patch. Invisible characters is a big one. Also, please keep objects that would hinder movement or through which a player may clip out of the ring. I would like to keep movement within the ring's boundaries, as well.

It sounds strange if I say the think I liked more is the dagger-size sword? I would prefer that to every pantsu in the world.

I case you didn't notice yet Im a big fanservice fan, but SC has a decent ammount of it, it doesn't need more. However some intems are certainly improved (one of the skirts for example was awesome how it fits the character) or transparences. But not because it is sexy but because is cool and fits really well

Other things such "flying" long skirt or shorten Viola's short skirt is pointless and doesn't look good at all.

In any case this is something PS3 players will never taste so... Xbox players will not taste this "officially" either. Even it it has endless posibilites (at the hand of fans with lots of knowledge and free time) I doubt Project Soul uses that posibilities.

I hated the useless parts of this vid, but the only things I liked were the stage the person chose for Pyrrha and the stage PyrrhaO. and NM fought in :O It would be cool if we could have a stage where there are things in the way while you fight..IMO xD

The transparency feature was a good idea. However, it is pretty obvious someone from Japan felt as though the females in this game were not sexy enough, so they decided to put them in sailor outfits and horrible lifting skirts.

smh. Japan these days. I still want to go there though.

Changing weapon size? So then NM's Soul Edge can reach almost 3/4 of the screen? I'm all for it.

you can do this with the bras?
me_gusta_perverted_by_rober_raik-d4clzqf.png

Back