CaS Request

PANDA

[13] Hero
Rachel Alucard

rachel-full.jpg

Thank you.

ill try it but i got a feeling it wont come out to good

and i also dont have a camera so ill just be forced to tell the formula if I THINK it came out good

EDIT: so far im doing ok but i cant find anything in any way shape or form to justify the bigness or detail of the bottom part of that dress

EDIT: not really coming out good stupid bottom is extremely hard to justify in anyway

Characters of this style are naturally impossible to recreate in SC4's limited creation system. You can still try, but they come out looking like bad cosplayers instead of the real thing. I won't bother saying the exact numbers of the colors I used, as that can be up to how 'bright' you want them to be, but here's the best I could come up with anyway:

0705091258a.jpg

Neck Ribbon (Red)
Frilled Drape (Black, White, Red)
Ruffled Skirt (Black, Gold, White) - left it Gold because you can't change the Gold in Frilled Drape, might as well match
Laced Stockings (Black, Black)
Santa Boots (White, Black)

0705091245a.jpg

Usurper's Suit (Black, White)
Dueler's Jacket (Red, Red, Gold, Black)
Samura's Hakama (Black, White)
Dueler's Boots (Red, Grey, Black)

Characters of this style are naturally impossible to recreate in SC4's limited creation system. You can still try, but they come out looking like bad cosplayers instead of the real thing. I won't bother saying the exact numbers of the colors I used, as that can be up to how 'bright' you want them to be, but here's the best I could come up with anyway:

0705091258a.jpg

Neck Ribbon (Red)
Frilled Drape (Black, White, Red)
Ruffled Skirt (Black, Gold, White) - left it Gold because you can't change the Gold in Frilled Drape, might as well match
Laced Stockings (Black, Black)
Santa Boots (White, Black)

0705091245a.jpg

Usurper's Suit (Black, White)
Dueler's Jacket (Red, Red, Gold, Black)
Samura's Hakama (Black, White)
Dueler's Boots (Red, Grey, Black)
Damn your good. :) Can you do mines? I know you can not get some of the things and its okay.

Most custom Advent Children Clouds come out horrible, as you probably know (and probably why you're asking me). His signature hair, rogue sleeve, and ass cape can't be recreated in SC4; if you try to make him without those, you can't even recognize that it's Cloud. It's just some guy wearing Slacks, Kung Fu Shoes and a Worker's Shirt at that point. The key is to not be afraid of altering the design to make it look well with SC4's options. I experimented with arm/leg armor to get my result, which doesn't look half bad.

In this case, I left off the sleeve but gave him larger gloves. I used Paladin's Fauld to mimic the ass cape, but doing that prevents you from using regular pants, so I used Iron Greaves instead. But Iron Greaves leave quite a bit of skin showing in the back, so I used Usurper's Suit both to fill in the gaps left by the greaves AND to mimic skin on his shoulders. This creativity allowed me to make a Cloud that didn't look like shit.

0705091911a.jpg

(tried to make the Fauld's crotchpiece look like a silver belt buckle in the first picture, then decided against it)
0705091932b.jpg

I'll actually post the formula for this, since the color changes are so subtle.

Usurper's Suit (1:42,26/0:08,03)
Training Shirt (0:42,28/0:42,28/3:42,32)
Iron Gauntlets (1:42,28/0:01,32)
Paladin's Fauld (1:42,32/3:42,32/1:42,30/0:42,30)
Lord's Greaves (1:42,28)

EDIT: After looking up at the drawing you posted, I suppose the Training Shirt should be a bit lighter, but whatever.

Back