Catherine

TagYouRPregnant

Team Ceddy Bear! ♥
I saw a poster of this on my brother's wall from GameStop and thought "wtf is this...?"
So I decided to look it up and I actually think this game could be fun! What do yall think?

Yeah, my bro's getting it. Only games I should be buying over the course of the next year are Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and Soul Calibur 5.

I'm gonna get this game, since its coming from the creators of persona series. I hope persona 5 will come out on xbox 360 like catherine does.

Awesome game. Bought the collectors edition and got my tee shirt, boxers, and pillow case. A common misconception though is that this game is a PUZZLE GAME. It is NOT an RPG.

There is a demo for the game released on PSN/XBL so if you're still undecided, I suggest you DL that and play through the demo.

I, personally, love the game. It's been a while since I've played a puzzle game and the fact that this one actually has a enjoyable plot makes it even better. Not to mention there are multiple endings based on the decisions you make in story-telling scenarios.

I'm gonna probably pick up a copy some time this coming week. Looks really good and it's got a lot of buzz surrounding it.

I'm not into puzzle games so I won't be getting it, but I got a kick out of the text messages you can send katherine (I played the demo)

I'm not into puzzle games so I won't be getting it, but I got a kick out of the text messages you can send katherine (I played the demo)

I'm not too big on puzzle games either, but I don't mind one here and there.

Have to say this is the first puzzle game I've legitimately been addicted to since Intelligent Qube for PS1. Trying to get gold ranks on all stages on normal ATM.

This game is definitely not for those that get frustrated easily or puzzle retarded (me). The True Good Ending for Catherine though is totally worth beating the game for. I played on normal I tried playing on hard but could barely get to stage 4. difficult game. pretty unique as well.

Back