CEO CHAMPIONSHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good shit Shinji I was rooting for you the whole time. The first 2 players had extensive Leixia knowledge though, so it was to be expected to be harder. Looking forward to your performance in EVO. Also I liked how even in loss you stuck with Leixia until the end. I was expecting you to switch to Pyrrha after consecutive losses, but you didn't. Props for that.

GG's this weekend shinji. congrats on your placing.

Thanks Kab where the heck were u sunday!? Everyone was looking for you and DIME you guys just magically disappeared....

Yeah good shit Shinji I was rooting for you the whole time. The first 2 players had extensive Leixia knowledge though, so it was to be expected to be harder. Looking forward to your performance in EVO. Also I liked how even in loss you stuck with Leixia until the end. I was expecting you to switch to Pyrrha after consecutive losses, but you didn't. Props for that.

Thanks a lot bro, really appreciate the support! I honestly thought about switching to Pyrrha vs RTD but my Leixia can in fact beat him as we session all the time but he got that. Plus, I wanted to show everyone what Lex is really made of since a lot of people have been sleeping on here since the double WTF nerfs! lol

Congratulations, Shinji. You played really well. Unfortunately, your set against RTD only proved how much harder Leixia has to work. That set highlighted how ridiculously bad that match-up is.

Congratulations, Shinji. You played really well. Unfortunately, your set against RTD only proved how much harder Leixia has to work. That set highlighted how ridiculously bad that match-up is.

Although somewhat true, that wasn't the determining factor of my match vs RTD. Me and Rob play on the regular so he knows me inside and out. He just played the better match and made smarter decisions. I can get with Rob but ultimately he's the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back