CEO CHAMPIONSHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinjiUrahara

ATL's FINEST Leixia SA Mod
Hey guys just wanted everyone to know that I will be attending CEO this weekend, as a matter of fact I'm at the venue right now, if anyone is here let me know by cell 5862183945 text only. I will be using Leixia Xiba and Pyrrha so wish me luck and don't forget to watch stream guys.

Good luck out there! Rep that Leixia!

Might wanna edit out your phone # though. Too many creepy people on the internets. Let them PM you if they want it.

I'll try to check out the stream when I'm on break here at work.

Yeah man the many nerfs she got discouraged people from playing her but I'm bout to show everyone how Good Lex really is. I'm worried about the Mitsu and Asta match up I may have to switch it up on those 2.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it! Played Kayane in casuals she said I did good however I didn't manage to win but came close. I need to some viola strats.

It has begun! Check out my YouTube channel for updates on matches shinjitimc is my YouTube name I'm on my phone

It's possible to aGI the orb with 44B+K when she pulls it in.

I'd stick to using 3B to duck the orb though. Since both 44B+K and ducking into FC3B require tight timing.

If you GI Kayane, be careful of going for a throw because she's smart enough to duck. Use 4A+B instead.

In top 8 got Kayane need some viola strats guys
if you bump into viola, here is what to do.
1 dont give her anytime to set up pressure the minute you here fear attack with bb 1b+k or 3b+k
if you allow her to set block strings up you will struggle.
2 keep the fight at a fast pace dont allow viola to control the match.
3 use your frame traps and grab more than usually do your best to upset her rythm.
4 if the pressure gets to much gi constantly. yes gi completely shuts down viola pressure.
as long as your not predictable with your follow up this will become a nuicence.
5 finally dont whiff when she has meter or you will eat 44a BE. when things get desperate this is what most viola turn too.
finally the last thing you want to do fighting viola as leixia is turtle or you will give her time to set up 6b+k most viola's are auto pilot so they will go for a low if they get you in a stun CE trap always look out for this.
make you punish her 3b with 6kk, she is not very safe without 6b+k so take this away.

I do believe all Leixia's can take something away from your performance from CEO.

Your sig says it all "No Excuses"
Thanks, that meant something to me... I want to share that it's not about winning or losing, that only brings frustration. Having a clear mind and just having fun doing what you love. Once you master that you'll tap into a whole new fighter you never thought you had in you. This doesn't mean stop learning the game lol by all means continue to learn but when it's time to do battle let no anger or frustration overcome you!

That's right Eclair because losing means to me that the player was a better
player. I need to step up my game and work on my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back