Ok, i didnt want to be pessimistic, but Oh man all of Cervy''s best tools in this game where nerfed to the ground, like here let me make a list.
- aB is slower.
- 3B doesn't launch at anything but close range even with counter hit.
- iGDR doesn't launch the same way and no longer launches at tip.
- 1aB is slow as molasses and no longer has the CH JF for damage.
- BT B+K no longer stuns long enough for 3B launches.
- Inputting 66A+G gets you that useless at mid-screen throw so he can no longer just run up and grab for damage or is made unnecessarily annoying to.
- WR B no longer gets you anything but aB or 2A+B at only close ranges.
- 4b Brave edge is now the second input of 44_77BB during SC only.
- 3A no longer knocks down.
- You can no longer get iGDR from a move into Dread charge transition (yet they introduced a million).
- 44_77K no longer knock down on CH.
- 2A+B no longer launches on CH, has to be a lethal hit (the lethal hit only works when you gain frame advantage from your last move and then get a CH with this).
- 99_33B launches on hit
- Moves out of Dread charge are a bit faster
- WR A is a decent but punishable move that can combo into 6AB or 4KK.
- Jump B is a good jumping launcher.
- 1A is good for catching techers and is a high-crushing low sweep, albeit somewhat slow.
- WR B hits grounded
- Universal AAA buff. 3rd hit existing to throw people off.
- 4KK B+K is incredibly easy to do now.
- DC A has excellent range and is a horizontal mid and makes dread charge no longer sidestep fodder.
- 6BB is faster and can be used in stun combos for wallsplats or ringouts.
- a6 existing. Fast and safe mid horizontal with decent range.