Challenge- Seven Deadly Sins

chobek

[13] Hero
wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.....

... This is another challenge thread . We have had a lot of these ... so sorry if this is a bit of an overload.

However ... there are really no rules on this one ... no time limit... enter as much or as little as you want ... and no winner. So no pressure.... I hope :)

My idea is just to have a continuation of the atmosphere created by Rdmunhoz's Four Horsemen Challenge. (As I believe he said ...) I am not a religious person... but I thought this theme could really produce some interesting ...things.

So... there it is .... my challenge!

I'm in!

Although I kinda want to complete the four horsemen first, I just feel bad making two of them feel unpopular :<

I'm in!

Although I kinda want to complete the four horsemen first, I just feel bad making two of them feel unpopular :<
I know what you mean ... I am still working on the last of the astrological signs... :)
also ... that was a really cool challenge ... my mind keeps going back to the Four Horsemen challenge .... I keep thinking about what else I could do ... or could have done... someday I might end up making more.
I have enjoyed all of the contests and challenges here ... but for some reason I think that one will always be my favorite:)

I happen to have one of them already done XDDDD LUST I made her for the Iron Cas challenge

2hr33q0.jpg

ngbur.jpg

2nm3lhy.jpg

CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED​
s0vaxs.jpg

... I remember seeing this one !!! I like it a lot !it is a very creepy predator ...sort of sexual desire manifest as madness ...
:)

one of the designs i was going to post in my gallery is perfect for Lust,i'm going to post it here too

Good idea

Well, if you can't identify wich sin is without reading the name means I failed.

PDTNX.jpg

cOlav.jpg

Ns8Dr.jpg

If you gessed "Pride", is correct. This is quite easy I supose

hatMd.jpg

Vit30.jpg

zlTb9.jpg

If you gessed "Wrath", is correct. I swear I didn't want to rip-off any anime character, but when I was halfway I thought "Its an Eva Zero berserker hybrid" but eh, its cool so...wo cares

YreJ8.jpg

QllBD.jpg

UyGB9.jpg

If you gessed "Greed", is correct. "Beauty, power, gold, I want them all". But why she is oculting her face while is so proud about it is something will never know

iUoHd.jpg

P7MRr.jpg

7Yryi.jpg

If you gessed "Gluttony", is correct. Rhino for shoulders, snake for gauntlets, leopard for skin...well at leas she doesn't waste anything

CA8Ca.jpg

wEFjN.jpg

If you gessed "Sloth", is correct. Messy hair, messy clothes, generic ninja/wanderer...also I started to feel lazy so I took easy on this one

1tITb.jpg

BOqWO.jpg

snDnm.jpg

If you gessed "Envy", is correct. Even if you are correct I supose is due to discard process, because at least I doesn't see as envy at all. I couldn't guess how to represent envy, so I just gone online and ripped-off the first CAS I fough ^^

I've been working on the Sins, so it'll be cool to show off my versions, and to see other people's versions.

So since the first post contains nipples, I take it they're are no restrictions on.. "inappropriate' CAS? If so I have a great idea :B

I must say this is a wonderfull idea, can't wait to see everyones ideas.
So here are my first two Lust and Envy

Sins of the Flesh shall leave your soul empty, Your LUST will only lead to your eternal fiery damnation
7DeadlySinsLust.png

I have to admit there wasn't a huge amount of thought behind Lust, the main idea was victorian s&m! I also plan to use the associated colours with each sin, Lusts being blue (though she peobably more turquoise then blue)

ENVY will envelop you, like the venom of a snake it shall cosume you and poison your very soul
7DeadlySinsEnvy.png

Envy is supposed to be the original sin that spawned the others, so I thought back to the orignal sin commited by Eve who was corrupted by a snake hence the snake motif, also the whole green with envey helped too

The way you use stickers to get awesome visual effects (in this case skin chest on lust) never ceases of amaze me.

WOW ... Amazing .... I don't even know where to begin ... There are so many ... and they are sooo cool... Everyone loves Lust!! LOL that's where I started too .... I will be back to make more specific comments .... and maybe post mine ... if I finish....
Awesome!

Back