Changes in SoulCalibur character profiles.

Something that I notice, is that some of the SC4 characters now have their SC3 profiles. Maybe meaning that Hoshino/PS is not only gonna ignore some of the SC5 story, but the SC4 story as well lol

Are there any copies left of their original profiles before the change in order to compare them? We'd have to be going off memory and I didn't really spend that much time on Soulcalibur.com

Are there any copies left of their original profiles before the change in order to compare them? We'd have to be going off memory and I didn't really spend that much time on Soulcalibur.com
They're written on the SC wiki.

What are your theories about how this happened? Maybe someone at Namco's English-speaking department learned during developed of what changes were being made to SCVI, and had the profiles changed in preparation figuring that no one was going to go to that old website anyways. That's also why I didn't think an SCVI announcement was far-off, but it's been nearly a year since this has been discovered. How much longer are they gonna keep us waiting?

Back