Character Creator is Amazing. Show your characters!

Cool, by the way if you want to take better pictures I think I have found that by photographing the tv in a well lit room with my camera set to shutter priority seems to help.

Wait, I thought you could save pictures of your creations from within the game itself? Or is that feature not available? I have a few people I'd share, but without a camera, that'd be my only option if I ever wanted to.

Wait, I thought you could save pictures of your creations from within the game itself? Or is that feature not available? I have a few people I'd share, but without a camera, that'd be my only option if I ever wanted to.
yeah you can do that. that's what i've been doing. it's a really hi-res pic too and quite large. 1262x860 or something close to that. i know you can do it for the PS3 but not sure for the 360.

yeah you can do that. that's what i've been doing. it's a really hi-res pic too and quite large. 1262x860 or something close to that. i know you can do it for the PS3 but not sure for the 360.
I have a 360, but I only see people on here talking about getting the pictures on your PS3. And even then, it isn't something the game supports; it's a feature of the PS3 itself via XBM (correct?). So it makes me a little sad.

I have a 360, but I only see people on here talking about getting the pictures on your PS3. And even then, it isn't something the game supports; it's a feature of the PS3 itself via XBM (correct?). So it makes me a little sad.
no. it's a feature actually put in by the Soul Calibur team that utilizes the PS3's functions to do these things.

Here are a couple of my created characters.

Donkey Kong
qpjoQ.jpg

First attempt at Terra from KH
dsVlM.jpg

Awesome, they are both cool :P

I took my pictures for my Talim with my camera. I have made an Amy and a Cowboy since then. I'll try to take photos of them on friday and post

Nice CAS, the DK is funny lol.
I recreated Kratos from God of War series. I also did an armored version of him.
soul_calibur_v_cas_kratos_by_iandavidvinoya-d4p46z0.png

soul_calibur_v_cas_kratos_god_armor_by_iandavidvinoya-d4p47bg.png

I haven't done any decent OC yet. I did Devil Jin and I posted his pic on my thread.

all Kratos that I have ever seen, this sure is what got better!!!
But this DK was the most creative of all!!! huahuahuahuaha... i just love it

Scorpion-Mortal Kombat
768c13a2.jpg

Johnny Cage-Mortal Kombat
6fb97394.jpg

Sakura-Naruto
2db908cd.jpg

Sorry about the quality but this is as good as my phone camera gets. I wasn't recreating these on the PS3 either.

Back