Character Specific 33B Combos

HEY!!!
Big news, to some of you who know of this then don't worry about it...
If a Lizardman is foolish enough to do 1AK on you, Algol can punish it with 33B, this sets up the following combo:

slnc = super~LNC (one of the two bubbles hit, then the other creating time for 8A+KBBBB etc...)
plnc = pickup~LNC (Algol's bubbles pick the opponent up before they touch the ground)
ulnc = ultra~LNC (gives enough time for 214A+B to connect in the combo, like a triple-bubble-bounce)
* = check point (I use stars to indicate where the combo can split so I don't have to write everything up to that point)

(This is how far I went with it:)
$Block Lizardman's 1AK$, 33B, *4[A+B]~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], **22A+B~slnc, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B]~plnc, 8[A+B], 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], ***4[A+B]~slnc, 7A+KBBBB, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B]~slnc, 8A+KBBBB, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], ****4[A+B], (at this point they should be dead so...), 8A+B, W!, G~turn, 3BQIB, 3BB - END (death)
*(4[A+B]~slnc), 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 22A+B~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], *****8[A+B], 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 7A+KBBBB, 8A+B, 8[A+B], 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B]~slnc - (I stopped there)
**(22A+B~slnc), 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B]~slnc, A+K~(teleport), 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 4[A+B]~ulnc, 214A+B - END (no death but its cool)
I had more extensions of this combo as you can tell buy all the unused stars, but they arent worthy for posting, except for 1 more which I like because it just looks so cool, but I got to a point where I didn't know where to go with it...
**(22A+B~slnc), 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 6[A+B], (delay), ******A+B, 2A+B, 8A+B, *******4[A+B]~slnc, 6[A+B], 9A+KBBBB, 8A+B, 4[A+B] - ???
******(A+B), 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 4[A+B]~slnc, 7A+KBBBB, 8A+B, 4[A+B] - ???

Maybe you would like to find some of your own or practice some of these, just enjoy this punishment because the only other 2 attacks I know it works for are Nightmare's A+B, and Kilik's regular Asura Dance...

the nightmare combo can get 1 more rep of 7A+K BBBB if you delay the first 7A+KBBBB slighty bringing the DMG to 301

I kind of found a pretty good combo against Ivy:

33B (has to be extremely fast, like no flinch fast), 4[A+B], 2A+B, 8A+B (Now that she has launched into you, you can mix-up whatever you want, although i find the most consistent is), 4[A+B]x2, 6A+B, 8A+B, B+K (or just do 6A+B x2, aB, 2B).

Not sure if it has been discovered/ posted yet, i will be experimenting against her some more, see if i can get an infinite one going, enjoy for now.

slnc = super~LNC (one of the two bubbles hit, then the other creating time for 8A+KBBBB etc...)
plnc = pickup~LNC (Algol's bubbles pick the opponent up before they touch the ground)
ulnc = ultra~LNC (gives enough time for 214A+B to connect in the combo, like a triple-bubble-bounce)
* = check point (I use stars to indicate where the combo can split so I don't have to write everything up to that point)

these should be added to the original post

also im gonna start working on WR B combos if anyone cares

Yeah, I do...
1. WR B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 2A+B, 623A, BT B+K
2. WR B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 2A+B, 8A+B, BT A+B
3. WR B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 6A+B, D!, aB, 11B
4. WR B, 4[A+B]~slnc, 6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 6A+B, 8B+K
These four are staple WR B combos, offering the some of the best outcomes, the aB ending (#3) is probably the best, but 623A does the most damage, BT A+B sets up for a great BT'd mixup and is my favorite in terms of looks, and 8B+K ending (#4) may not do the most damage etc but it's the easiest option there... All four combos are guaranteed and on some characters allow for extra 4[A+B] juggles after the 8A+B pull... On a different note there are some character specific combos involving another setup:
WR B, iFC 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B] - after this 4[A+B] is where the character specifics come into effect... I had a combo on Cervy involving this that Babalook had posted, it was pretty cool to see him get kicked into the bubble, I will find the link and post it...
Combo is at 5:13 in here: WR B, iFC 2A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B]x3, 623ABK (kicks him into the stray bubble)... A throw or 2B is a good followup...
Another thing, to some of you who don't know, Algol gets practically free, garaunteed 33B "king combos" off of every JI...

Back