Character Specific 33B Combos

Thanks, that combo will be included in the third AKC video, which I'll upload in a day or two. :)

Yeah I'm probably going to get stoned for crashing the party but seriously...why is this tournament legal? I guess you can ask the same question about the doom combo but 180+ damage from a safe launcher seems like a bit much. Same with the double bubble thing...it looks like lizardman VC with bubbles...or a doom combo...same thing.

Any official word on these moves? Are they legal? If so, is there any justification?

I think I already know what's going to happen, the community (like with Hilde) is going to be split on it and the de facto head of the community probably won't say anything about the issue at all.

it's not a safe launcher it's -14 (yeah it's not the end of the world if it gets blocked but it doesn't track or hit the ground). plus you need to be perfectly aligned to get these combos.

this should be legal

it's not a safe launcher it's -14 (yeah it's not the end of the world if it gets blocked but it doesn't track or hit the ground). plus you need to be perfectly aligned to get these combos.

this should be legal

My bad, that's what I get for using the wiki for fact checking. Yeah an AA or even a sophie 236B doesn't really seem that bad compared what you get off this launcher anyhow...

in b4:

QQmore
whiner

In all honesty, I don't think that combo is that bad in comparison to what Hilde has. Landing 33B in a match to begin with isn't the easiest thing. It's not really safe although the risk/reward ratio is in Algol's favor. Now if somebody could figure out how to do that off of WS B then that would be something to complain about lol.

In all honesty, I don't think that combo is that bad in comparison to what Hilde has. Landing 33B in a match to begin with isn't the easiest thing. It's not really safe although the risk/reward ratio is in Algol's favor. Now if somebody could figure out how to do that off of WS B then that would be something to complain about lol.

There are alredy sum pretty dmging WR B combo's and i think they can be dun a bit off axis or if the opponent was attacking. Well i've landed em a few times lol.

33B seems quite easy i think. Does 663B and you can mix that up with 66BA 66A+B, a throw or w/e to make the block low.

I know that there are very damaging combos off of WS B. I was just saying that if you could do the RO combo from a completely safe launcher then maybe there would be grounds for people being upset.

I think it could be very possible...
Also when you do 4[A+B] and the left or right bubble whiffs, 22_88A+B will launch them into it sometimes and you can continue the combo from there with either 8A+B or 6A+B, 8A+B...
This is all very interesting stuff no mater how you look at it, and I like how some people get confused with 33B and iWR B...

New vid:
About WR B... I've done around 150 damage in training mode on Asta and Nightmare. I'm sure it will work on other characters. You have to do the 'double bubble juggle' (dash forward and do 4[A+B]) right after you do WR B 4[A+B] and two hits occur. The timing is so hard though, that I don't feel it's worth it.

Edit: Wow I just found two great videos on Youtube showing off even MORE doom combos, including great RO setups!

Some of those combos are the same ones that I have listed, but I noticed a lot of new stuff in there. When I get the time I'll try add the combos from those videos to the first post.

Death Combos:

RO bubble combos:
< The last two in the vid are AWESOME.

New vid:
About WR B... I've done around 150 damage in training mode on Asta and Nightmare. I'm sure it will work on other characters. You have to do the 'double bubble juggle' (dash forward and do 4[A+B]) right after you do WR B 4[A+B] and two hits occur. The timing is so hard though, that I don't feel it's worth it.

Edit: Wow I just found two great videos on Youtube showing off even MORE doom combos, including great RO setups!

Some of those combos are the same ones that I have listed, but I noticed a lot of new stuff in there. When I get the time I'll try add the combos from those videos to the first post.

Death Combos:

RO bubble combos:
< The last two in the vid are AWESOME.

These vids have made my day. =D

honestly why isnt the double bubble banned?

its basically an infinite.........

the 230 dmg combo is fine

but the double bubble is over the top........

good vids though

thanks for the links, the RO combo vid is tooo good

bubbles: hilde C3A combo is still better and that's not even the full doom combo. + on block TCing auto GIing A move > algol 33B

That double bubble is harder than it looks to pull off, especially against good players...
230 damage is still 10 damage shy of death and those combos can also be continued...
Standing there and shooting a specific order of bubbles is one thing, but to move around the stage with each super-LNC takes some good practice to master, and it makes all the difference when you get it down...
Good vids Oof...

Ok just did some gol training against sieg, and I found out that the timing between the first 8A+B and the 4A+B is crucial to whether you get the 2nd double bounce.
So it's 33B, 4[A+B], 8[A+B], 6A+Bx2, 8A+B, (1~3 frame delay) 4A+B, 6A+Bx2, 8A+B(If this misses, you've delayed the 4A+B ~3 frames too much), 4A+Bx4(If the 4th doesn't super bounce then you've delayed ~1 or 2 frames too much) 6A+B, 8A+B, 4A+Bx4 (if the 4th one doesn't super bounce you didn't delay enough) 6A+B 8A+B, 4A+Bx3 623ABK for the full throne, and a proper KING like finish.

Note: This was in training against sieg. I haven't tested against other characters, so I'm not too certain how crucial the timing is against others.

so sometimes the 2nd bubble misses or the two bubbles hit at the same time, therefore not getting the double launch.
is there anyway to increase the effectiveness of the 2nd bubble hitting? or does it all depend on luck?

btw, i know they have to be in crouch guard. =D
thx

I was bored so I went and found a new combo, so far only tested on Astaroth...

33_99B, 4[A+B], 9G, 4[A+B] (x2), 9G, 4[A+B] (x2), 9A+KBBBB, 8A+B,
4[A+B], 6[A+B], 6A+B (x2), 8A+B,
4[A+B] (x3), 6A+B (x2), 8A+B,
4[A+B] (x2), 6[A+B], 6A+B (x2), 8A+B
4[A+B], 4A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B

The combo is incomplete, but there are many different ways to finish it off, I'm just to lazy right now to find the best one. :P

Combo does full life if finished off correctly.

Also, the very first part of it is pretty good for far range forward RO.

Back