Chobek’s SCVI CAS

This guy does not work in game.... but I like him, so before deleting ...
54CBCFF6-2180-430B-9991-11E43ED3523D.jpeg
9262C393-7092-40AA-AE6F-861A47923372.jpeg

Damn, you and your brilliant mind. You've got some of the most innovative stuff I've seen on here! Tyrd is hilarious, but also very well made. Great way to do a cyclops.
IMPRESSIVE Baphomet... er, I mean... Albert. Constance looks creepy. What's her story?
Malvia is awesome. Clearly heavy Maui vibe from Moana. I have rarely seen Pacific island style CAS attempted. You did this one flawlessly. What did you use for his headpiece, the wheel? Looks great!

I don’t think I ever mentioned how epic Pig Dude is. That is genius. Twix is also amazing. I love how you combined ExEq, stickers, and actual equipment for the wreathe. Gorgeous. Tabanus is hilarious. That tiiiiiny mouth is absolutely adorable. Tyrd and Kor are fucking BEAUTIFUL.

Damn, you and your brilliant mind. You've got some of the most innovative stuff I've seen on here! Tyrd is hilarious, but also very well made. Great way to do a cyclops.
IMPRESSIVE Baphomet... er, I mean... Albert. Constance looks creepy. What's her story?
Malvia is awesome. Clearly heavy Maui vibe from Moana. I have rarely seen Pacific island style CAS attempted. You did this one flawlessly. What did you use for his headpiece, the wheel? Looks great!
Sorry for the late reply....
Thanks!
LOL with Baphomet.... I tried making him on the female body so I could have the breasts as well, but for equipment reasons ...and also slightly because of body shape I used the male instead.... so that’s why I called him (left him as) Albert instead.
:) Constance was just a bit of fun.... and trying out the new bodies....
and yep the head piece is two wheels, one slightly offset from the other and thinner.... I had a completely different head piece before I did any research.... even what I have is pretty inaccurate.... the hair should probably be pulled back or in a bun of some sort .... but I liked the flowing hair so I settled for the head band. Here is a pick of the abandoned crown of grass.
D3B5E60C-1FA1-4F67-BEEC-1E5B829B307C.jpeg

I don’t think I ever mentioned how epic Pig Dude is. That is genius. Twix is also amazing. I love how you combined ExEq, stickers, and actual equipment for the wreathe. Gorgeous. Tabanus is hilarious. That tiiiiiny mouth is absolutely adorable. Tyrd and Kor are fucking BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks so much.... I keep playing around with what can be done and how far I can push the limits of the bodies ..... reasonably, so they still seem like some kind of fighting creature....
I know there is more equipment coming so I just haven’t wanted to jump in to recreations or historical fighters just yet .... I feel like I would be making too many concessions, or having a lot of place holders... if you know what I mean.....
... So, I have a whole troop of freaks fight now :)

I love this! Nobody really thinks to combine the leopard print with the nightshade color scheme. Very Diablo-esque for some reason. Maybe like a jungle necromancer. Now that is a fun idea that warrants further investigation.

So this was your cat ears idea, it's more than amazing! To me, she looks kinda like an Hindu goddess with that lotus-like collar (if you look at it from behind). Or, more like a drow/dark elf if you take into account the nightshade color scheme that @brucege mentioned, many interesting things going on with this one, i approve! :D

Dude... what is th- what is- seriously, what the f**?! I can't even... this is sooo... *throws desk SO FUKIN' UNREAL!!! Really, all these are so one-of-a-kind... the creative use of the ExEq and stickers are unbeliveable...

First, those 2 fembots... looks like they're from Mars or a defender of a galaxy or something. lol

Then Kevin... lol is it just me, or is that mask looks like it's smiling?! it's like it's saying "I'm beautiful and I know it". lol

Those pumpin monsters... i'm gonna have a nightmare. shivers

That femCollosus Kaa... so beautiful yet so creepy...

The Pigman Porkis... he's sooo handsome. lol

Twix... such a beautiful fairy... i think i'm in love.

Tabanus the fly... ain't he cute~

Albert... so creepy yet so awesome... he kinda reminds me of the horse / goat creature from that Berserk anime. But he's transformed into a somekind of a god and wants to seek revenge againts Guts the protagonist and spread terror to the human world. lol

Crowbot... i think he can pass as a Berserk enemy... or perhaps Devil May Cry too. lol

Tyrd and Kor... they look like those angel enemies or bosses straight outta Bayonetta... which are of course awesome.

Back