Chobek’s SCVI CAS

chobek

[13] Hero
7E42BE21-8C20-4D78-A302-789F1E34E996.jpeg
E5647F0B-B4CF-42A6-8E85-0799D0B51D55.jpeg
FFA5EDDE-CC6B-4BE1-BD8B-39516C8A8AD9.jpeg
FFA5EDDE-CC6B-4BE1-BD8B-39516C8A8AD9.jpegE5647F0B-B4CF-42A6-8E85-0799D0B51D55.jpeg90CF11A4-CB50-4D19-A9EF-2E4272A8BE37.jpeg

Looks like a robot from a flash gordon movie, so kitsch yet so cool, i have a WIP robot too, you know (don't forget the zipper sticker rotation mode, works extremely well with robotic CAS like the one i am workin' on)
Keep it coming, you are only warming up...we missed ya !

Now were are talking :) you are having fun i can see...well i rarely use zipper sticker it for the face though, more for body parts and circuitry :)...

Looks like a robot from a flash gordon movie, so kitsch yet so cool, i have a WIP robot too, you know (don't forget the zipper sticker rotation mode, works extremely well with robotic CAS like the one i am workin' on)
Keep it coming, you are only warming up...we missed ya !
😊 yeah I have another couple coming.... the blue one is my first... I posted it on my old thread, but I have some new pics.....still figuring the system out ....so I thought I might as well get them all in the same place.
As you can see that zipper trick is a good one ....didn’t forget it..... or the bow.... or the apple nosed apes or....
😊

Now were are talking :) you are having fun i can see...well i rarely use zipper sticker it for the face though, more for body parts and circuitry :)...
Yeah the white one had a zipper body at first.... I think I may have a pic... it was neat.... but I ended up going a little different way.

Now that's a funny mask, to manage to cover his ugly face fully with a single piece of ExEq is an achievement in itself :)
I was surprised how deep the mask gets....
for some reason it just seemed funny to me to have a lizard man who wants to be human. 🙂

I don't have much to say about your CaS mainly because Windup and V got me😅

But, all 3 are amazing, the robot/automaton especially makes me think of old 80s sci-fi anime (particularly Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, a Hayao Miyazaki masterpiece)!

I can see why the guys where anxious as of your return, you produce awesome works!!😁

I don't have much to say about your CaS mainly because Windup and V got me😅

But, all 3 are amazing, the robot/automaton especially makes me think of old 80s sci-fi anime (particularly Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, a Hayao Miyazaki masterpiece)!

I can see why the guys where anxious as of your return, you produce awesome works!!😁
LOL thanks 😊 Cool to know I have a rep :)

Back