Chobek’s SCVI CAS

... a little fun....
8083D7A8-DEF2-4CDF-98F4-755A331A3D96.jpeg
7173B137-7F48-4304-9DBF-2DFADBA54A12.jpeg
41DE3545-A730-4FDA-81CC-99C4B10A2D78.jpeg
63578D7B-386A-498B-B2B8-F051A8A08DE5.jpeg

Omg I love Kevin so much! It just seems so wholesome. And the colouring is really great.
I know it seems simple, but can you post the formula for Kevin? (Unless theres some other way of sharing him, I must fight my friends with Kevin)

Omg I love Kevin so much! It just seems so wholesome. And the colouring is really great.
I know it seems simple, but can you post the formula for Kevin? (Unless theres some other way of sharing him, I must fight my friends with Kevin)
Ok I will post soon ... it might take a little time ... going out for the day 😊

Who the heck is that pumpkin guy already ? Kevin-Getable or what ? I must say the latest version is creepy as hell and a very inventive use of the orc race...stuff of nightmares. As i did a pumpkin lady CAS in 5, you miiiiight have used an upside down horn or set of horns merged together to achieve a slightly more readable pumpkin stem than with the goat horns...i see what you wanted to do though, just kinda distracts for the otherwise amazing head build.
My CAS was named Citrouille, pumpkin in french !

Who the heck is that pumpkin guy already ? Kevin-Getable or what ? I must say the latest version is creepy as hell and a very inventive use of the orc race...stuff of nightmares. As i did a pumpkin lady CAS in 5, you miiiiight have used an upside down horn or set of horns merged together to achieve a slightly more readable pumpkin stem than with the goat horns...i see what you wanted to do though, just kinda distracts for the otherwise amazing head build.
My CAS was named Citrouille, pumpkin in french !
I have been a little obcessed with Halloween of late....and drawing pumpkins 🎃
https://www.deviantart.com/chobek/art/One-Night-Only-768727463
https://www.deviantart.com/chobek/art/Crinkle-Cat-769062190
https://www.deviantart.com/chobek/art/Call-770060458
-I remember your Pumpkin chick. :)
- tried the horn... but didn’t like it much... I wanted it to seem more organic.... Though I might play around with placement.....
- the only thing I miss about the first one is it was built on a skeleton.... so when the pumpkin was knocked off it looked cool.
This is my favorite time of year!
BTW Joe is the one who fixed the Horseman.... I am more responsible for the first, even though I had my hand in both.
Happy Halloween!

So what stickers do you recommend when making the Sword Demon Arms completely cover the arms? Great choice of using a Malefic.
That’s a real problem.... we had it down on SCV... (and/also now black and darker colors are terrible on the skin..... that doesn’t help) we tried combos of just the square ... sometimes the #s and kanji( specifically there is a character that looks like a single angled brush stroke) fill the space.... but it’s tough.... with The Horseman... the clothes were ripped so we weren’t too careful... and there were only a few open areas..... but I will get back to you once I understand the new system better.... I didn’t like or really understand how the rotation vs projection system function yet. There are areas like the top of the head that just seem impossible to cover.
I will come back with info if I find a decent solution.
(I’m not by my ps4 right now)

You two together are like the Jekyll and Hyde of CAS, you put double creative power to the table...
thx for remembering citrouille :)
oh, and your halloween drawings are exceptional, so unique, so dark, such perfect yet bizarre lineart, absolutely agree with Brucege, it could be out of the alan poe novels compendium i have at home, only your illustrations are even better...ever considered doing child books to scare the hell outta them for halloween...(just kidding, or not, trick or treeeeeaaaaat hahaha :)

You two together are like the Jekyll and Hyde of CAS, you put double creative power to the table...
thx for remembering citrouille :)
oh, and your halloween drawings are exceptional, so unique, so dark, such perfect yet bizarre lineart, absolutely agree with Brucege, it could be out of the alan poe novels compendium i have at home, only your illustrations are even better...ever considered doing child books to scare the hell outta them for halloween...(just kidding, or not, trick or treeeeeaaaaat hahaha :)
Hmmm... I wonder if I am Jekyll or Hyde 😊
Thanks!

Really like how your characters are more artsy/impressionistic than anything.

Does the gray background have the least haloing?
Thanks,
Yes I think there is less haloing ... I would have preferred a dark back ground.... but the rim of light was too distracting.

Right now I am making a lot of weird OC characters, because I am experimenting with the new equipment and systems.... but also, Withought everything unlocked if I had a specific goal In mind, I think I would feel more frustrated and compromised by the equipment and objects that are missing (from SCV) so I am avoiding having a specific character in my head before I start..... in about a year you will probably see more recreations and historical fighters from me 😊

Back