Chobek’s SCVI CAS

There are a few details I wanted to come back to on Porkis ....just because he was kind of a complex build...
He is a Darksider....I wanted hair so I couldn’t go with malefic. The ears and snout are made of one set of horns.
The tusks a second set.An apple makes up the indentation for the mouth and the fat jowls. The nose is a sticker placed on the handkerchief mask thing ..... I used the pocket with a button so it has a bit of texture... (so he has a button nose ... how cute) and then the thing that I found most interesting ...I used the outer edge of a large eye sticker with a small patch sticker in the center to create the brow ridges......
I also have a dark triangle between the eyes.... it looks good in game ... and gives a bit of depth, but I might play with it because in up close pics like this it seems a little inorganic.

B4F89693-C837-4062-9589-32D61CBFD4C4.jpeg

Day-by-day, i'm amazed even more by seeing your creations! Porkis is a great design, the way you used the ExEq to shape his face has left me speechless. Keep it up just like that!😁

Day-by-day, i'm amazed even more by seeing your creations! Porkis is a great design, the way you used the ExEq to shape his face has left me speechless. Keep it up just like that!😁
Thanks so much😊 but to be fair to other creators, I am using a few old tricks :) ... I don’t know who did what first at this point. 😊

When I find myself frustrated by the new sticker placement issues ... or irritated that there are items out there I want to use that are either gone, or in limbo waiting to be offered through time release DLC, I make something I could not have with SCV.
That is how this was created. I wanted to make head gear with 4 sets of horns. I got wings too (didn’t want those really) so I tried to mimic their shape with the head piece. So this is what I came up with....
A32884E8-5CAF-47F4-97C1-DED50DFC1D2E.jpeg
81FD793C-26CC-4E51-9F70-6CEF4F6CACF9.jpeg
6083E3DF-A517-4A06-87A0-0CEB7F895735.jpeg
59C44A80-76DF-4D6A-B18C-F9B6488CB4A4.jpeg
E8742C09-6B76-4E58-996B-D676BCAEC003.jpeg
DABE7142-10F9-4AAB-8AC7-88AAF79A1986.jpeg

When I find myself frustrated by the new sticker placement issues ... or irritated that there are items out there I want to use that are either gone, or in limbo waiting to be offered through time release DLC, I make something I could not have with SCV.
That is how this was created. I wanted to make head gear with 4 sets of horns. I got wings too (didn’t want those really) so I tried to mimic their shape with the head piece. So this is what I came up with....
View attachment 54079View attachment 54080View attachment 54081View attachment 54082View attachment 54083View attachment 54084
That headdress is ridiculously well done and reminds of a blend between twilek and a succubus...i too am frustrated ... I lack the proper garment for more clowns :)

That headdress is ridiculously well done and reminds of a blend between twilek and a succubus...i too am frustrated ... I lack the proper garment for more clowns :)
Thanks 😊
I hope you get yours clown parts...

I keep wanting to visit SCV.... make some things there....
You know on DA how they have the then and now remake on old drawing thing.... it would be neat to have a thread of that here ....I think there are some ppl I would have SCVI SCV and SCIV versions....

That reminds me...
joe went on a cowboy kick near the end of SCV .... I don’t think we ever posted any of that....

Thanks 😊
I hope you get yours clown parts...

I keep wanting to visit SCV.... make some things there....
You know on DA how they have the then and now remake on old drawing thing.... it would be neat to have a thread of that here ....I think there are some ppl I would have SCVI SCV and SCIV versions....

That reminds me...
joe went on a cowboy kick near the end of SCV .... I don’t think we ever posted any of that....

Hehe, me i certainly don't want to go back in time to my SC5 days, i love the new 4K graphics and color trails and easiness to capture shots, even clips...i don't mind the missing parts tbh but yeah they prevent me from doing certain things... I mean no sphere, seriously :(

I want to see Joe's cowboys, i did what, 10 diff ones at least, but am sure he had other ideas. Like me u draw so now shoot :)

Hehe, me i certainly don't want to go back in time to my SC5 days, i love the new 4K graphics and color trails and easiness to capture shots, even clips...i don't mind the missing parts tbh but yeah they prevent me from doing certain things... I mean no sphere, seriously :(

I want to see Joe's cowboys, i did what, 10 diff ones at least, but am sure he had other ideas. Like me u draw so now shoot :)

I might be happier with SCV creation .... the changes in the stickers make a big difference for me ... there are quite a few things that just aren’t possible now .... recreations of marvel and DC characters are much more difficult now.... I could go into specific detail, but I think you know what I mean.
The missing items might eventually fill in with DLC .... but I don’t think they can fix the sticker issues....

...draw.... I get it.....

I might be happier with SCV creation .... the changes in the stickers make a big difference for me ... there are quite a few things that just aren’t possible now .... recreations of marvel and DC characters are much more difficult now.... I could go into specific detail, but I think you know what I mean.
The missing items might eventually fill in with DLC .... but I don’t think they can fix the sticker issues....

...draw.... I get it.....
What sticker issue is it you keep running into?

What sticker issue is it you keep running into?
Well...
- the projection and rotation functions are different. There is no way that I know of to use projection for placement on the back half of the figure. ... and there are blind spots even with rotation .... the top of the head ... I think the tip of the toe ....places that just can’t be covered. Normally I could work things out on SCV by using one or the other...but now I feel like projection is just broken. This affects a lot for me actually.
Don’t get me wrong, There were problems and a bit of weirdness with SCV but I believe SCVI is actually worse, because it seems to be a corrupted version of the same system.

-Black is not black on the skin.... actually the colors are off in general.... I think I understand why ....and it is probably because of an improvement in the look of the flesh.... but it makes some things impossible....for example on SCV I could turn the skin black put a flesh colored sticker on the head, choose makeup over that to bring back the lips and eye definition...and it would look like the character had a body suit and a pretty normal face. Now stickers on the skin have limitations color wise and do not match as well. Makeup is under the sticker not on top of it , so the face looks flat and plastic.
It might not seem like a big deal.... but I did a lot with layering stickers....not just on the head. Most of our creations were maxed out on objects and stickers.... so I notice the differences. I have found some ways to work around the problems but it is troublesome. And for me the visual improvements are not a good trade off.
- there are seams that will not take a sticker. ....the least of my worries, but annoying.

When I look through my old recreations.... there are very few I could make right now. I might be able to work something out...but ??? It would be tough.
If you take a look at the comic book recreations I posted here https://chobekgame.blogspot.com/ you can see what I mean.
:) most belts and details are sticker work.

Well...
- the projection and rotation functions are different. There is no way that I know of to use projection for placement on the back half of the figure. ... and there are blind spots even with rotation .... the top of the head ... I think the tip of the toe ....places that just can’t be covered. Normally I could work things out on SCV by using one or the other...but now I feel like projection is just broken. This affects a lot for me actually.
Don’t get me wrong, There were problems and a bit of weirdness with SCV but I believe SCVI is actually worse, because it seems to be a corrupted version of the same system.
Projection has two sliders: "Vertical Angle" and "Horizontal Angle" - these will tilt and turn the Projection camera around the figure's axis. At maximum horizontal angle, the camera will be rotated fully behind the character and allow for placement on the back. Maximum vertical angle is facing directly downwards at their head. These are not to be confused with the Vertical / Horizontal movement sliders, that shift the camera (and sticker) along the given plane. Projection is actually super-awesome now, way easier to work with than SCV.

As to the rest of it, I just gotta say "agreed." But I hope the projection thing helps you out!

Projection has two sliders: "Vertical Angle" and "Horizontal Angle" - these will tilt and turn the Projection camera around the figure's axis. At maximum horizontal angle, the camera will be rotated fully behind the character and allow for placement on the back. Maximum vertical angle is facing directly downwards at their head. These are not to be confused with the Vertical / Horizontal movement sliders, that shift the camera (and sticker) along the given plane. Projection is actually super-awesome now, way easier to work with than SCV.

As to the rest of it, I just gotta say "agreed." But I hope the projection thing helps you out!
Oh thank you!!! I have been going crazy..... I thought there must be something like that ... but I couldn’t figure it out ... I am anxious to try! There are a few others who think the projection point is fixed this is awesome info! Many will be happy.
Thanks😊

You’re right! I am very happy.... I need to get use to it .... but This makes a huge difference! Thanks again.

Back