Couslali's random training session(s)

Couslalivoldo-IV

[09] Warrior
Yea, dont flip on the suprised switch, you cant scare me off 8wr with your muppet remarks.

-now the waiting is for the high quality button ueue-

For those who dont feel adressed by the above welcome to a new series im going to record.
The ausem random training sessions in wich instead of stungayms and techtropes i will handle lots of fancy GI'ing and interrupts. Ofcourse the only usefull thing to look at are the interrupts cause the GI's are just to fill up some space with more pro liek and nothing more than that so no when you see me or my opponent GI it isnt supposed to tell you anything ;D

Anyway, first one was mostly the luck of the bastard jumping up :D looks quite pro liek. For more consistent stuff concerning mitsurugi vs algol ; whenever algol does his UB1 simply slap him like a pinata with a+k it even looks funny.

Doesn't exist. Duh.

It's obvious: if it existed and he knew how to do it, he would do it in the video and prove to everyone that he's not a schmuck and that he knows something no one else does after all.

But it doesn't, and he doesn't. He had everything to gain by doing it in a video, over and over and over again until our faces turned blue, and proving everybody wrong. He did the opposite, and proved everyone right. If it existed and he knew how to do it, he'd do it. There's no downside for that on his end. The video's as good as an admission of guilt.

The argument of "I didn't want to show you how to do it" doesn't hold water, because Algol doing it on a video doesn't show us how to do it. If it existed he would merely have to show that it did, not show us how to perform it.

8WayRun wins.

Fatality.

stay ontopic boys, and look at my new avatar. I made it extra beautifull just for you guys.
Also, i already told you you can forget about me going even near combining algols UB² and 8wr so dont troll this awesome video topic with your disconsent about me knowing something you dont, its called jealousy.
Now talk about my newest vid, mmm its almost like eating ravioli.

Heh. All the video did was prove yourself a fraud. I mean, not that anyone with half a brain realized you weren't to begin with.

You probably shouldn't post stuff recorded on a cell phone camera though man, it's pretty terrible quality.

i dont even have a cellphone, dont judge a book by its cover i bet you didnt even know you could flyswat algol with mitsurugi that way.

Uh...I'm trying to find the point in this video. I'm having a pretty hard time finding it.

I'm curious. It's obvious that you have recording equipment of some sort. Is there a specific reason why you opt to just never upload full fledged casual match videos. Meaning no cutting out snips and bits and pasting them together.

I can understand editing when it comes to forming tutorials, guides, fitting the 10 minute youtube limit, or documenting "OMG" moments during matches but this is neither of those. Hell the vid wasn't even a minute long. What purpose is there?

1: batteries.
2: lots of compiling as raw file is often gigantic in size.
3: no useless stuff like pre and post battle not to waste time on the final product since youtube only allows 10 minutes total per vid and uploading takes really really really long. So i wouldnt want to ahve to upload 50 vids cause that would take me around a whole damn week.

Thats it in a nutshell.

And the reason for this series? Well its still experimental but i figured you guys would like to see interrupts more than dos and techtraps so yea, but it would be boring without the fancy GI's so i added a few of those cause i only had 2 interrupts up till now of wich one wasnt very reproducable....well.. you could but still.. i mean.. i had to make 'something. Its not like i sit down a whole day playing SCIV to record godly revolutionary stuff or something, i got more things to do, and added im probably the most impulsive person on this whole damn planet.
Oh btw the goodgames (voldo vs yoshi) are casual matches i have only interrupted one or two matches into 1 round but that wasnt cause of any bad match or whatever but because the cam had turned off wich very sometimes happens mid fight :/
So that would be what you looking for?

stay ontopic boys, and look at my new avatar. I made it extra beautifull just for you guys.
Also, i already told you you can forget about me going even near combining algols UB² and 8wr so dont troll this awesome video topic with your disconsent about me knowing something you dont, its called jealousy.
Now talk about my newest vid, mmm its almost like eating ravioli.

1) you copied mikos avatar

2)if you know algols second UB show us just dont tell us how oh wait you dont know how you blow at SC whiff king

yes we decided to call you whiff king because all your missed attacks

3)anyone can do this

GI'ing when you have the momentum on your side is basic...................congrats now when your opponet has you in a corner on a rush down do it then ill be impressed plus you had it on practice.....

can anyone say rolling take 52?(yes i made a film joke)

1) you copied mikos avatar
Actually mikosu took a picture i personally cropped in a topic to make a point with (being that people could suck my dik) and started using it as a avatar so no i didnt copy anything.
2)if you know algols second UB show us just dont tell us how oh wait you dont know how you blow at SC whiff king
thats easy for you to 'say, i know many people who disagree with you. But believe what you will it makes no difference to me. :)
yes we decided to call you whiff king because all your missed attacks
You mean the attacks that are evaded by other players? You cant hit everything you know.
3)anyone can do this

GI'ing when you have the momentum on your side is basic...................congrats now when your opponet has you in a corner on a rush down do it then ill be impressed plus you had it on practice.....
Yea doh i had it on practice, i was practicing. And no it isnt basic ever heard of delayed actions? jeez.. And trust me that algol uses em, that charged kick, his uppercut, oh and dont forget spamming his throws non stop, i wasnt just impacting i was moving around him, evading several highs and specifically impacting his verts. Anyway i was focussing on that as i practiced, at times i jumped his lows but was often met with a 66BA in return so i figured it was better to block his lows (cause his lows are alot more unpredictable than his standing moves) and GI what came after it, if you call that basic then i would like to see a vid of you playing algol on edge master, what do you take this for. Ill be waiting.
can anyone say rolling take 52?(yes i made a film joke)
No idea what you mean by that so whatever.

Actually mikosu took a picture i personally cropped in a topic to make a point with (being that people could suck my dik) and started using it as a avatar so no i didnt copy anything.
thats easy for you to 'say, i know many people who disagree with you. But believe what you will it makes no difference to me. :) You mean the attacks that are evaded by other players? You cant hit everything you know. Yea doh i had it on practice, i was practicing. And no it isnt basic ever heard of delayed actions? jeez.. And trust me that algol uses em, that charged kick, his uppercut, oh and dont forget spamming his throws non stop, i wasnt just impacting i was moving around him, evading several highs and specifically impacting his verts. Anyway i was focussing on that as i practiced, at times i jumped his lows but was often met with a 66BA in return so i figured it was better to block his lows (cause his lows are alot more unpredictable than his standing moves) and GI what came after it, if you call that basic then i would like to see a vid of you playing algol on edge master, what do you take this for. Ill be waiting.
No idea what you mean by that so whatever.

throws are easy to duck and by whiff king i mean the attacks you used were clearly out of range

so yes your still whiff king

Hey Cous if you tell me how to do Algol's unblockable I'll tell you how to do Cassandra's infinite.
stuf.png

so yes your still whiff king
Like i said, record your own fighting against algol, you think algol is easy to evade? think again. You are either full of it or you are the infallible captain soul calibur.

And what out of range are you referring to? Specify.

no more flame! more more flame! more more more flame, why dont you fuckups record some of your own fantastic never failing awesome vs edgemaster difficulty algol instead of hearing the same boring repetitive whining all day. Perhaps that would actually mean something too! Unless you dollys want to proceed sucking eachother off whilst wearing pink socks and an orange strapped on top of your exit thinking im bothered with it. I can make a zillion topics like these you know, what are you going to do? Put on a rugsack and camp in front of em untill they open like the bunch of underapreciated housewifes you are crawling and falling on top of eachother trying to get that one dress that will make you feel wanted, and when i say wanted i ofcourse mean accepted in your little popular clique i am thank god not part of.

and i am infallible

but i cant record it

algol is easy to predict

his lows are not overly fast

verticals can be stepped easy

he doesn't really have that many mid horizontals

im not in a "clique"

but im more popular then you because i dont suck

and i still play the most technical character in the game

so go take your "stun games" and stuff it

have fun failing whiff king

Why the hell would i record myself playing against the computer? I have plenty of match videos up with actual players in a tournament setting. I only watched this video to make fun of it, and it was so bad I can't even come up with any way to describe it that would stay faithful to what it really is.

Back