Couslali's voldo athletics 2 and redo on DOS

Couslalivoldo-IV

[09] Warrior
Moviefilmed with my new cam, i made a short but 'on acid' second entry on the voldo athletics series (read the description on yt before bitching btw)

couslali's voldo athletics: serving cervy.

Also, something that 'might be helpful to the people who were looking for something useful a redo on Voldo - DOS. (for those that still dont know; double over stun options, and yes some of them can actually be used in a competitive enviroment yes)

calamaistr's voldo DOS (redo)

In the first video, you show off a lot of stuff you CAN do, but there are usually much better options that do more damage/are easier to do. In the second video, none of the combos are useful because there are better options, or because they aren't even guaranteed. Some of them look pretty nice, though.

A return post from the King of Voldo. Five stars, my boy, and welcome back.

This thread is Chuck the Landslide approved.

An absolute masterpiece!
Work of Courselolivoldo the IVth transcend the level of mere entertainment, it is an Art!
Finally Da Vinci of our day has found a more fitting tool to work with, as for his pervious creations were challenges to both mind and eye. Today, his new camera has ensured a more pleasant picture, could this be sign of him leaning toward broad mass whether his previous work was indeed something only the strongest could behold (and awe) without breaking.

One thing assured this will remain in history of soul calibur as something completely unexampled. I rate it 10/10.

Five stars, my boy - Landslide Daily
Past months have been painful without you - Impending Doom Magazine
Lot of stuff you CAN do...look pretty - Paragon Times
Manly - The Bubbles Post

This thread is Chuck the Landslide approved.

Aren't you forgetting something?

picture.php

An absolute masterpiece!
Work of Courselolivoldo the IVth transcend the level of mere entertainment, it is an Art!
Finally Da Vinci of our day has found a more fitting tool to work with, as for his pervious creations were challenges to both mind and eye. Today, his new camera has ensured a more pleasant picture, could this be sign of him leaning toward broad mass whether his previous work was indeed something only the strongest could behold (and awe) without breaking.

One thing assured this will remain in history of soul calibur as something completely unexampled. I rate it 10/10.

Five stars, my boy - Landslide Daily
Past months have been painful without you - Impending Doom Magazine
Lot of stuff you CAN do...look pretty - Paragon Times
Manly - The Bubbles Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
best post ever

Back