Craneable Attacks

Mitsurugi
2KB jump the K and crane the B

lol whaaa? for shizzle?

It might, but I think if you duck, then try to CR their is too much delay, and you get hit before AE or use a WS move.

If you jump, the recovery might be better.

Just finished Voldo's stuff. An lol: The spasm after Freak Roll can be evaded but the counter will whiff. I love that many of his annoying As are vertical.

Some Tira things can be CR'd that are odd.

I may have forgoted one but

BT B+KB (both hits)
A+K (hold at least, never tested regular)

Also...any explanations on why Voldo has Horizontals cranable? I know the data's right...but I mean...it's odd. Does anyone else have that?

Also...any explanations on why Voldo has Horizontals cranable? I know the data's right...but I mean...it's odd. Does anyone else have that?
Probably because several of them used to be A+B moves in previous games and there's some sort of properties holdover from that.

Probably because several of them used to be A+B moves in previous games and there's some sort of properties holdover from that.

That's what I'm thinking. Yun can also CR evade Voldo's 3A (And Nightmare can parry it with GS A). Weird, weird shit. It'd be worth checking if there's any other moves like this (i.e. were A+B moves in SC3, and became A moves in SC4).

Don't overthink it. If an attack's hitbox is vertical and uses the weapons then it can be Craned. Just because you use the A button doesn't mean it's horizontal, oddly enough.

Don't overthink it. If an attack's hitbox is vertical and uses the weapons then it can be Craned. Just because you use the A button doesn't mean it's horizontal, oddly enough.

Isn't that a problem though? Its a vertical attack from the horizontal attack input. Has anyone found any other A's that can be craned though?

Isn't that a problem though? Its a vertical attack from the horizontal attack input. Has anyone found any other A's that can be craned though?

For Yun it isn't lol. I think these attacks are horizontal because the characters bring their weapons together/swing them horizontally. Volda BS 1A for instance. His arms come from the outside in. But the active hitbox of the move is vertical. So it makes sense that way.

Back