Craneable Attacks

Ok here's what I figure would work. This list will be weird stuff that you can CR, stuff you can CR on block and counter, and stuff you can just evade and counter ie. they can't recover in time to block.

Shouldn't this list simply be dedicated finding moves that can't be craned. I haven't seen anything that says you can't crane UBs. Unless I missed that, but I know that you cannot CR AE Rock's vertical UB.

Unless you all already knew that and then i guess idk.

It also seems that the really rapid succession type Bs can't be AEed successfully since you AE and then get hit.

It would be a much easier, shorter, useful list, instead of saying look at this two page list of stuff you can AE.

Shouldn't this list simply be dedicated finding moves that can't be craned. I haven't seen anything that says you can't crane UBs. Unless I missed that, but I know that you cannot CR AE Rock's vertical UB.

Unless you all already knew that and then i guess idk.

It also seems that the really rapid succession type Bs can't be AEed successfully since you AE and then get hit.

It would be a much easier, shorter, useful list, instead of saying look at this two page list of stuff you can AE.
The UB thing is known and noted in the CR system thread. In a previous post I explained the "rapid BB" thing and what I was gonna turn this thread into so no worries. It'll be useful soon.

I never went into that thread, I went into the one on caliburforum, weeks/month ago and i didn't see it there. So I assumed that thread would be the same oops.

I know he can crane a move or two of voldos that are horizontal.

He can crane the Apprentice's force pull.

For Siegfried's AAB, you can block the first two and go into crane, he won't counter the third hit but it will miss him, leaving your opponent wide open.

I know he can crane a move or two of voldos that are horizontal.

He can crane the Apprentice's force pull.

For Siegfried's AAB, you can block the first two and go into crane, he won't counter the third hit but it will miss him, leaving your opponent wide open.

How does he crane horizontal!!??

There is a certain A move of Voldo's that my Yun cranes.

Don't know for sure what I don't play Voldo but a friend of mine that does always gets pissed off when it happens. "How the hell are you going to dodge an X attack?!"

There is a certain A move of Voldo's that my Yun cranes.

Don't know for sure what I don't play Voldo but a friend of mine that does always gets pissed off when it happens. "How the hell are you going to dodge an X attack?!"

Sounds like glitch!!!!!

Do you really type like that or are you making fun of me?

Anyway, if it is a glitch it's a damn consistent one, cause it happens whenever I'm in crane and he uses the move on me.

Do you really type like that or are you making fun of me?

Anyway, if it is a glitch it's a damn consistent one, cause it happens whenever I'm in crane and he uses the move on me.

Depends on my mood, and yes if you can crane a horizontal then either they misprogrammed the attack as a vertical or maybe crane is more than AE vertical, maybe certain specific As can be craned.

I dont make fun of people on purpose. It just depends on how I'm feeling at the time of typing, like right now I have 30 mins before my next job starts and I just got home from my other job, so Im kinda just trying to relax right now.

If someone cusses normally and it doesnt bother them, and it bothers you. Then are they offending you or are you just getting offended? See what i mean?

Hay people, I found something interesting. Either I have a borkEn copy of SC4, or Yun can CR dodge Voldo's 1A and BT 1A. Go check it out for yourself. Hopefully nothing's terribly wrong with my copy of SC4, lol.

Hay people, I found something interesting. Either I have a borkEn copy of SC4, or Yun can CR dodge Voldo's 1A and BT 1A. Go check it out for yourself. Hopefully nothing's terribly wrong with my copy of SC4, lol.

I just checked this and it is indeed true... weird.

I'm a new Yun player, and once after auto crane kicking, Yun did a different special head kick move. Is this a counter hit thing? How do you get it to happen, and how much more damage does it do?

I'm a new Yun player, and once after auto crane kicking, Yun did a 'super special head kick move'. Is this a counter hit thing? How do you get it to happen?
That's his auto-evade and counter move. Press K when the evade kick connects for your free 60 damage. Only works on weapon-based verticals (and some other weird ones) with around at least 12 frames of recovery after he evades. This thread is about what attacks guarantee it. I'm still working on the lists. Be patient everyone.

Back