Crowtournationals #8 - You, Me, And Shoryuken

crow_winters

[11] Champion
WHEN: March 07, 2009
WHERE: Detroit, MIchigan. The Crowpartment, PM for directions.
HOW MUCH: $5 for SF4, $1 for SC4

*Soul Calibur 4 Singles*
Starts- 5:00pm. You must be signed up/paid for before 5:00pm. I will not wait for you.
Single Elimination
System- XBOX 360
BYOC
Prize Pot- 1st gets 100%
Rounds per Match- 2/3 first rounds, 3/5 after that, 4/7 finals
Time Limit- Default
Lifebars- Default
Soul Gauge- Default
Characters- Everyone
Stage Select- Random
Banned- Any known glitches and anything spotted that is obviously an intentional glitch. (Camera Breaking, G2/G22 type things, etc.) Infinites.

*Street Fighter 4 Singles*
Starts- 7:30pm. You must be signed up/paid for before 7:30pm. I will not wait for you
Double Elimination
System- XBOX 360
BYOC
Prize Pot- 1st gets 60%, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 10%
Rounds per match - 2/3 first rounds, 3/5 semis and finals, 4/7 grand finals
All Settings- Default

I can't use them on SRK because I'm not on SRK lol. But they were hilarious so I just had to have one. Eventually enough complaints will be lobbied about Cosby being missing (already got a couple) and I'll switch back haha.

lmao too good.
hilariously, a lotta the random kens I've played lately forgot the "jump back hadouken" part and just went with random ass pokes and hurricane kicks.

I might make this if I can hitch a ride with someone. Even then, I might not be able to come. Sean's being a cock and taking the van to hang out with women

shardz why must you lie about your favorite SC4 characters? =(

it's almost as if...you're using those boxes to make a commentary on high-level play!

btw, it looks like i'll be there. just wish the SF4/SC4 times were switched around but i'm only one guy so it's all good

Back