[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

And as far as I know, not many people play SCV around here any more :/ I'm starting to get some people into it here in Denton, however. Would anybody in the area be up for a casual meetup sometime this/next week, especially since DTB has been postponed?

There will be two meetups this week: Friday at 3-10 pm hosted by mightfo and Saturday at 3pm-midnight by sunfish. Let me know if you need the address

There will be variety of different games play on these meetups. For SCV, I don't know about this Friday. Some for Saturday so I have to check for both. I will send you a pm soon

Meetings are coming up this Saturday hosted by Sunfish at 3pm - midnight. Let me if you are interested and I will pm you the address

How many Calibur players will be there? My girlfriend will be busy so I'll actually be free O.O (can't promise quality play though >.>)

Just posted on the thread. I'm hesitant to go because of my schoolwork but if we can get a showing that's anywhere close to TBF9, that'd be sick.

I'll poke around and see if anybody from SA, OKC or other areas is interested in traveling for this, because when we had a big showing at TBF9 it was a blast.

Back