[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

Ice, I'd like to attend, but school says no. I'm there until 8:30 Monday nights, then I have a 9:30 Tuesday morning class. Only weekends for me. And I don't know if I'd stop you from winning, anyway. I've only played a handful of times since Nationals, and that was mostly me trying to CF people with Tira (it's hard!). I guess I understand about the ranking thing, but it just seems like the Dallas area is dead when there are only a couple events a year posted up. The "weekly" category doesn't give enough points to matter, so it'd mainly be to show that stuff still happens in Texas.

Jim, if I cared where I ranked, I wouldn't have skipped every major outside of Evo. TiT doesn't count because that was a relatively short drive. It's not like I had to go all the way to Austin or something.

Nothing really... Haven't played much SC lately but still having small gatherings on mondays and fridays... Most people are, like you, doing their own thing... No biggie...

With T6 on the horizon that's really what's on people's minds right now... although I also have it on good word that SC will also pick back up soon enough.

Monday Night Raw tomorrow 7:30pm... We'll talk about the Oct. 24th trip to Austin.

- I.C.E.

Damn It funk... Now I have to consider going to the freakin Tournament *starts scrounging up money*

Besides... Who is going to get the consoles to work in the hotel room.... IM A FREAKING GENIUS!!

I was into that trailer until they played the T6 CG footage of Kazuya and Jin fighting. Kinda dropped the ball there.

Better yet why dont you add IceColdEdge so I can beat you down for our next MNR video

Hope you're bringing some of that trash talk to Austin this month Dallaz. But even if you don't it's all good. I don't think Bez really wants it with you anyways.

Brandon. Your tournaments Anagram is PoS - Putup or Shutup
I hope the tourny isnt a PoS! OHHHH Ssee what i did there?

Funk I seewhatyoudidthar.

But if you want to get technical, the anagram is PUOSU. Put Up or Shut Up. And actually, you can take out the "or" and make it PUSU. Play with that and see what you get.

Back