Dampierre Combo Discussion - Such Perfection From Le Bello!

26 hit combo, I'll try and cap this during the week if I can

623B, 623B, RCC A+B, 66K WB! A+B, B!E! 4B,

Obviously built and situational on voldo's money pit stage, should be a total of 26 hits and maybe if you include B+K, you can get 28, just trying to avoid infinite concepts atm and trying something real here for self challenge and fulfillment.

EDIT: Many hours later, pulled it

AZ

A+B, 66K W!, 33B(BE), 66K W!, A+B, B!E! << final kick will not launch high as it should do, this is treated as a normal kick

whereas if you replace the last A+B with 623B, B!E! will work as normal...

Video

AZ

Is 623B ~ 623B ~ B+G even possible? I keep wanting to do that(I'm more than happy to sacrifice damage to troll my foe!) but it seems like they drop too fast after the second 623B to possibly connect a throw. 623B ~ B+G is decent for my sadistic style, but I'd love a teensy bit more damage while trolling >:D

Is 623B ~ 623B ~ B+G even possible? I keep wanting to do that(I'm more than happy to sacrifice damage to troll my foe!) but it seems like they drop too fast after the second 623B to possibly connect a throw. 623B ~ B+G is decent for my sadistic style, but I'd love a teensy bit more damage while trolling >:D

Nope not possible I'm afraid

AZ

Obviously built and situational on voldo's money pit stage, should be a total of 26 hits and maybe if you include B+K, you can get 28, just trying to avoid infinite concepts atm and trying something real here for self challenge and fulfillment.

AZ

Thats an awesome combo I been trying to do it myself but I always mess up the RCC or the B!E!~4B :/ but I love trying for hours on end xD and I been getting the hat trick down lately, but I still yet to land it online (only offline I can, I suprised my cousin when I did it xD)

I have discovered an interesting combo

FP B, PB A+G or B+G

Now I did this near the end of a match, this combo works on the condition that FP B, must hit from max distance ( I think), so they the opponent has enough stun to still be in standing frames (so you can follow up with the grab).

I hope I still have the replay around so I can show it....
AZ

Some findings, I started off with 1K for now, I'll be progressing through other tech traps

1K, 1B= 37 damage

1K, FP B,=
  • 64 damage
  • 62 with forward, back tech (you can get 66, but this is range dependant, not much of difference)
  • 65 with right tech
  • Only escape is to tech left
Tech traps after 1K
1K, FP A+G
  • 40 damage if they tech forward or back. Do note, you will always get his standard throw that will wall splat (not the random RO version)
  • 80 damage if they tech right (you will get left side throw), 66 damage however if they correctly break the throw during the animation, also note that you will get 80 damage regardless if you mash for Damp to do his final jump or if he falls off
  • 80 damage if they tech left (you will get right side throw)
1K, FP B+G
  • 60-105 damage if they tech forward or back
  • 80 damage if they tech left or right respectively (possiblity of 66 if they tech right and break left side throw during the middle of the throw animation)
6B
  • 1K, FP B= 83 damage
I've stopped there for now but I'll be sure to continue from there
AZ

AZ

swag

I've rarely grabbed the FP A+G or B+G they never seem to tech anywhere .__.

you should only use it for situation where you know the guy will tech. after a 1k stun, you should almost always follow up with FP B. But if the opponent ukemis he will get away from it, meaning you should use the FP tech throws. Also this is useful if your opponent like to roll around and get up. if you are in the middle of a combo for example. 623 B, 6A, 1K Fp. the opponent has a chance to either block the incoming guard crush, or roll away from it. If the opponent rolls, sometimes the FP throw will catch them as they are getting up, counting as a back throw.

I've been trying to do more wall combos lately such as
33B(BE)~W~A+G(karate chop version)~W~B!E! sometimes the B!E! whiffs, not sure if this a practical combo to do with Damp but I have been trying to land it online lately, no success just yet.
Also I wanted to know how I could follow up a blocked 33B(BE) I usually go with a grab and most ppl dont see that coming but I was wondering what other options should I go for? Maybe a 1B?

Back