Dampierre Theater! - Video Discussion Thread

Hey guys, I made a Dampierre CAS (the Joker) and took him into ranked. I know I'm pretty terrible but any advice is welcome!

If Panda/Tiamat were to invite me again and record some replays, I could show you guys some of my (awful) Dampierre play. Basically messing around with him, Leixia and Cervantes right now.

Me messing around with Dampierre. Look at 1:20 for some wierd stuff, dunno what happend, but I won the round lol.

Me (Dorian) vs a very decent Nightmare (xFortunax). I dont know yet how to used Dampierre properly, but the fight is fun to watch.

Me messing around with Dampierre. Look at 1:20 for some wierd stuff, dunno what happend, but I won the round lol.
When you GI an air move in the game, the opponent takes that move's damage when they hit the ground. So it was at an odd distance that didn't give you the CE, but you won due to the fall damage.

Hey, Oof, could you upload some of your Dampierre's gameplay? I'd really like to see some high-class Dampierre gimmicks in action.
Vids of me using him will start popping up online once I start using him in tournaments. In the meantime if you find my name in the online PSN rankings you can view some of my online fight uploads.

You guys can find a vid of me vs synraii in the 'recent media' section, I'm busy, but I'll embedd it here soon, I know I could have played much better, but xbox pads aren't my main strength and are a pain to use at times (I only use ps3, need to buy a converter.... ).

Feel free to critique, I don't know the yoshi match-up at all, so I'll use this as a point of contact to improve and get better.

EDIT: embedded
'

AZ

You guys can find a vid of me vs synraii in the 'recent media' section, I'm busy, but I'll embedd it here soon, I know I could have played much better, but xbox pads aren't my main strength and are a pain to use at times (I only use ps3, need to buy a converter.... ).

Feel free to critique, I don't know the yoshi match-up at all, so I'll use this as a point of contact to improve and get better.

AZ

Pocky Yoshi will lend a hand the best he can haha. Since Damp and Yoshi are both fun in their own right. xD

Just give me a few moments.....or longer....Pocky Yoshi is lazy...

Oh dang, some of crappy recording has been posted here before :sc5dam1:, I guess I should note I upload random SC5 matches usually to my youtube channel. (chaossebba) - After all, we can not let down Le Bello.

I don't know how good this is but here's one of em

Maybe it's because I'm an oldschool player from the offline days but I kind of wish that Malice would have asked me or told me that he wanted to upload my match. I'm not a fan of having my online fights uploaded because I feel that it misrepresents my abilities. I cringe every time I see my input errors in that vid, I usually don't drop B!E! as often as I did there. I'd much rather have offline matches uploaded instead of online ones. Not that it's a big deal or anything.

I think I'm getting the hang of this...

Online lag and such throws off some of my combos and reactions, but hopefully I'll get better at that stuff...

Back