Dark Souls

Cause dark souls is fucking awesome.

But yeah, I have not gotten the dlc myself. Anyone have any input on the new patch? I know it nerfed the hell out of spears (good).

Go back to page 12. I pretty much listed all the patch notes I found on a wiki, but I have to say that drop rates seem to be higher than they were before. The butchers drop the sack a lot more and the mimic creatures drop the sign of avarice at least once per playthrough now. Channelers are still assholes who refuse to drop their fucking spear though.

Go back to page 12. I pretty much listed all the patch notes I found on a wiki, but I have to say that drop rates seem to be higher than they were before. The butchers drop the sack a lot more and the mimic creatures drop the sign of avarice at least once per playthrough now. Channelers are still assholes who refuse to drop their fucking spear though.
I was not entirely asking what, but more so if the patch in anyone's opinion has any negative or positive effects in an overall sense.

Edit: Channlers are not that bad, I still hate those fucking archers at that god damn Anor Londo tower. Fuck those dudes.

I was not entirely asking what, but more so if the patch in anyone's opinion has any negative or positive effects in an overall sense.

Edit: Channlers are not that bad, I still hate those fucking archers at that god damn Anor Londo tower. Fuck those dudes.

I like the changes, having the ninja flip ring nerfed makes me happy. Now people can't just wear havels armor set and be quick as shit. The addition of warps is even better as now I don't have to run through the entire crystal cave just to farm for twinkling titanite.

I wasn't saying that the channlers are hard to kill, I'm saying that their drop rate for the spear they carry is complete ass. The archers aren't bad if you're willing to wait there after hitting them with poison arrows.

I like the changes, having the ninja flip ring nerfed makes me happy. Now people can't just wear havels armor set and be quick as shit. The addition of warps is even better as now I don't have to run through the entire crystal cave just to farm for twinkling titanite.

I wasn't saying that the channlers are hard to kill, I'm saying that their drop rate for the spear they carry is complete ass. The archers aren't bad if you're willing to wait there after hitting them with poison arrows.
So how about the overall enemy hp, does it make a big difference?

Honestly not really. If you build your character correctly it shouldn't matter how much HP they have.
And how about the addition of more bonfires. Personally, I did not see that as a needed improvement. That being said, does it help at all or is it just meh?

And how about the addition of more bonfires. Personally, I did not see that as a needed improvement. That being said, does it help at all or is it just meh?
It's not that there's more bonfires, it's that there are more added to the warp list now. It was worded weird when they gave the patch notes. As for whether or not it's a good thing, yes it is.

It's not that there's more bonfires, it's that there are more added to the warp list now. It was worded weird when they gave the patch notes. As for whether or not it's a good thing, yes it is.
Oooooooooh. Ok, that makes way more sense. I thought they just added more models to each part of the world and used those as resting points. Language barrier still working it's troll magic.

Speaking of, man did I laugh hard when fromsoft finally came out and said the pendant was to troll XD. I never really gave a damn about the thing, but many people did.

Tossing bolts of lightning with my faith build! Feels like Faith builds are weaker than other builds, my Int/Dex build would wreck my Faith build pretty easily.

Tossing bolts of lightning with my faith build! Feels like Faith builds are weaker than other builds, my Int/Dex build would wreck my Faith build pretty easily.
i have the same problem. so i just use support/non-combat magic now instead. some of my faves are the flashlight spell and camoflage (the spell where you're disguised as something in the environment).

Unless you're buffing your weapons with Darkmoon Blade and/or Sunlight Blade, Faith isn't going to be very good. The only really good offensive spell faith gets is Wrath of the Gods. Great Lightning Spear is pretty good for PvE as well, but that's about it. Really you want to get Darkmoon Blade, it's so good. Takes your Magic Adjust on the the talisman you're using, doubles it and adds it onto your weapons base AR as additional magic damage. Soooo good.

Unless you're buffing your weapons with Darkmoon Blade and/or Sunlight Blade, Faith isn't going to be very good. The only really good offensive spell faith gets is Wrath of the Gods. Great Lightning Spear is pretty good for PvE as well, but that's about it. Really you want to get Darkmoon Blade, it's so good. Takes your Magic Adjust on the the talisman you're using, doubles it and adds it onto your weapons base AR as additional magic damage. Soooo good.

Holy crap that souds so good! My faith build is just a damn struggle as I can't even go to the painted world and farm souveniers of reprisals because my divine mace is ass. I have to chuck lightning just to get good damage and even then I have to raise my dex just so I can cast lightning fast enough to not get hit.

Because faith builds are high risk high reward simply by nature, which makes sense. I myself never really ever had the need to make one, so I do not want to xD.

Though the lighting bolt is pretty BA, the weapons either look or feel like crap. Give me my +15 uchi over any level moonlight sword any day.

Because faith builds are high risk high reward simply by nature, which makes sense. I myself never really ever had the need to make one, so I do not want to xD.

Though the lighting bolt is pretty BA, the weapons either look or feel like crap. Give me my +15 uchi over any level moonlight sword any day.

Moonlight sword scales with Int not faith. The Uchi has been nerfed so it isn't as great as it was, it's still good but just not as good.

Really? Why was the uchi nerfed? Eh, I guess it is ok. I am sure the magic is still quite OP.

The uchi was nerfed because... I don't know. Magic is OP and even more so with the new spells that came with the DLC.

After playing with my faith build I've come to realize that it isn't till late in your character build do you really see results. Darkmoon blade enhancement is amazing and even more so now that I have a lvl 15 zweihander I killed Sif in about a minute.

Speaking of Sif
after I saved him in the abyss I went to fight him so that I could kill the four kings. He had a different animation in the beginning and I felt even worse than usual when I fought him. It looked like he didn't want to fight me and honestly it felt like he was really trying to fight me. Feelsbadman.jpeg

Another thing I want to talk about is how farming titanite shards is really easy now, the bloatheads in Oolacile drop the shard like crazy. Some even drop 2 at a time and you can kill like 10 of them right near the bonfire in the township.
Also humanity farming has never been eaiser.

The uchi was nerfed because... I don't know. Magic is OP and even more so with the new spells that came with the DLC.

After playing with my faith build I've come to realize that it isn't till late in your character build do you really see results. Darkmoon blade enhancement is amazing and even more so now that I have a lvl 15 zweihander I killed Sif in about a minute.

Speaking of Sif
after I saved him in the abyss I went to fight him so that I could kill the four kings. He had a different animation in the beginning and I felt even worse than usual when I fought him. It looked like he didn't want to fight me and honestly it felt like he was really trying to fight me. Feelsbadman.jpeg

Another thing I want to talk about is how farming titanite shards is really easy now, the bloatheads in Oolacile drop the shard like crazy. Some even drop 2 at a time and you can kill like 10 of them right near the bonfire in the township.
Also humanity farming has never been eaiser.
Yeah, what the hell man?

I do not have the time for a faith build xD

I already saw the sif thing. Which is cool that it happens, but it does not really change too too much.

A friend of mine was telling me about that. It wasn't like Twinkling titanite was hard to get, but this is indeed a welcome change of pace xD

Yeah, what the hell man?

I do not have the time for a faith build xD

I already saw the sif thing. Which is cool that it happens, but it does not really change too too much.

A friend of mine was telling me about that. It wasn't like Twinkling titanite was hard to get, but this is indeed a welcome change of pace xD

You should try out different builds, you see how much the game can vary just by changing a few things up.

Twinkling titanite is actually pretty easy to get, just warp to crystay cave and kill the clams. They have a good drop rate and will also drop purging stones. Purging stones are really nice since they each sell for about 1000 souls if you feed them to Frampt. I honestly think the hardest titanite to get is red titanite chunks since only 2 enemies drop them. Those being the chaos eater and the chaos bugs that are in the the shortcut to The Lost Izaleth, the chaos eaters are few in numbers being that there are only two and running going runs to kill them takes forever. The chaos bugs have a shitty drop rate when it comes to it but they do drop sunlight medals which is pretty nice for a faith build looking to level up in the sunlight covenant.

Back